Fast

Photoshoped?

See attached.

Edit to add: pretty sure it is, but still funny?
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but watch this:http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=5657B|

Nothing to do with that other than happening at the same place. The original photo jumper is Felix Baumgartner.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I knew everything would work because Jesus gave me the PCA!

Haha nice caption.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

isn't it Felix an the so called "World's Lowest BASE Jump" ? :|

Apparently he left flowers on the shoulder of the statue as a mark of respect, but even so I guess many people saw this as some kind of desecration - and I don't suppose the suggestion that he was in fact 'PCA'd by Jesus' will help at all. :o:)