ladyskydiver

The birds and the bees

A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.

"I don't want to know," he said, bursting into tears. "Promise me you won't tell me."

Confused, the father asked what was wrong.

The boy sobbed, "When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech. At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech. When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech. If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really get laid, I'll have nothing left to live for."

:D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.

"I don't want to know," he said, bursting into tears. "Promise me you won't tell me."

Confused, the father asked what was wrong.

The boy sobbed, "When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech. At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech. When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech. If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really get laid, I'll have nothing left to live for."

:D:D:D

To which the father replied, "Well, son, so long as you have no kids and don't get married, you'll be getting laid very very often."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

To which the father replied, "Well, son, so long as you have no kids and don't get married, you'll be getting laid very very often."

Hey...I thought you got married to have guaranteed sex? Damn! [:/]

Going to go cry now.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey...I thought you got married to have guaranteed sex? Damn!

Going to go cry now.

It's guaranteed for the wife.

I wish someone had told that to my ex's. When I was with them, I was actually accused by them of using them for sex. :S

Hey...I thought you got married to have guaranteed sex? Damn!

Going to go cry now.

It's guaranteed for the wife.

I wish someone had told that to my ex's. When I was with them, I was actually accused by them of using them for sex. :S
feel free to use me:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well did you?:D

To say that someone is being used would imply that said person was getting no enjoyment. That brings into question the mental state of your ex.:|

With as little as I got it? I used to get told "No" more than I think they used to breath.

As for the mental state of my ex....he's my ex for many a reason - one of which was him cheating. He could get it whenever he wanted at home and had to go out and find it....**shaking head** I'll never understand that one.

Oh, well....maybe one of these years, I'll find a man that can keep up. :D

Hey...I thought you got married to have guaranteed sex? Damn! [:/]

Going to go cry now.

Number one chemical that destroys a woman's labido is only found in a wedding cake.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun