PLFXpert

It Occurred to Me Recently...

Why is it I buy things all the time and the receipt will be for X dollars and some change, but when I go to fill my gas tank I always strive for the even dollar?

I'm not the only one, either. Ya'll know you do, too.:P

What the hell difference does it make? Why don't I just stop when it tells me to? No! No fucking way! I MUST get a few more drops in there to make it an even dollar.

And doesn't it suck when you're going up one penny at a time and then just when you hit the .99 it goes two pennies? So after all the effort, you're still left with a dollar amount with change.

It's so silly. I'm going to rebel. No more of this madness, I say.

What has occurred to you, lately?

B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Why is it I buy things all the time and the receipt will be for X dollars and some change, but when I go to fill my gas tank I always strive for the even dollar?

I'm not the only one, either. Ya'll know you do, too.:P

What the hell difference does it make? Why don't I just stop when it tells me to? No! No fucking way! I MUST get a few more drops in there to make it an even dollar.

And doesn't it suck when you're going up one penny at a time and then just when you hit the .99 it goes two pennies? So after all the effort, you're still left with a dollar amount with change.

It's so silly. I'm going to rebel. No more of this madness, I say.

What has occurred to you, lately?

B|

I'm just impressed that something can occur to you.:ph34r::):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

that even though someone says the like UFC, when they get that glazed look in thier eyes: either they aren't that big a fan or i'm going into too much stats and detail. and i just stop talking about it.

Me too. I don't watch sports at all. UFC is the one sprot I watch.
My photos

My Videos

I notice things all the time.

Don't be so sensitive. I eventually noticed you, didn't I?

:ph34r:;):P

Well, yeah, kinda.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I used to, when I would pay with cash. But now... I hate going into the gas station building. I just use my card, stay out by my car, fill it up, and then poof... gone.

(and generally... I top it off. Make it finish twice... or more... It's always good to *finish* twice.)

I used to, when I would pay with cash. But now... I hate going into the gas station building. I just use my card, stay out by my car, fill it up, and then poof... gone.

(and generally... I top it off. Make it finish twice... or more... It's always good to *finish* twice.)

usually i try to get one more "dollar" in.. at least!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

So do you do this even when paying with a credit card at the pump? That would be really silly.

Cash is dirty & it smells funny.

I prefer the smell of my office when I pay my credit card, in full, online.

As noted in my OP, I conceded it is in fact silly.

I will probably keep doing it, though.:D I enjoy life's little successes.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.