JENNR8R

How Have You Gotten a First Date?

I read in another thread where a woman had some furniture for sale during a move. The guy who bought the furniture stayed to help her move and offered his phone number in case she needed him again. She's going to ask him out.

How have you gotten a first date?

I beg and plead until they are so sick of me they go out with me on a pitty date..:P:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

John, I thought she was a student of yours.

I met my wife at the grocery store.

We both pulled up and got out our cars at the same time. She was with a friend, both laughing hysterically about something. The first time ever I saw her face she was just glowing with beauty from true laughter, and that can be truly beautiful. We had a meeting of eyes and several flirtive glances during our mutual trip to the beer cooler.

I left first, I was in a hurry for some stupid reason, and put a business card on the seat of her car. I swear this was the one and only time I've ever done that. Something told me to not leave without making contact of some kind. A couple weeks later, I returned from an 8 way camp at Abbottsford, and the girl from the grocery store had left a message on my machine, but no number! A couple days later she called again when I was home, We were married less than a year later, almost 14 years ago. Our wonderful sons are 13 and 10 years old now.

That's how it started for me.

But unless I can touch her heart again, in a couple or so months it will all be over. I am so sad. :([:/]
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

A couple days later she called again when I was home, We were married less than a year later, almost 14 years ago. Our wonderful sons are 13 and 10 years old now.

That's how it started for me.

But unless I can touch her heart again, in a couple or so months it will all be over. I am so sad.

That is so poignant. [:/] Take her to the grocery store.

I wish I had a magic wand... [*Poof*]... life's all better now, and he lived happily ever after.

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I was walking out of a shoe shop as she was walking in, smiling at me. I sat out front in my car for a few minutes but had to go. Saw a "For Sale" in her car window. Scribbled down the # and called her that night. Bingo.

I usually just walked up and asked them out, though, nothing too creative. I was never shy about asking someone out when I was single. Life rewards those who take a chance. :)

That's a cool story! Almost like a movie plot. You're right, ya' gotta take chances or you'll get left behind wondering how it might have been. By the way, did y'all get married?

Chuck

I know of someone who called a vet out for a farm call to give horse shots and while there he sedated her cat and watched HER neuter it and later her large dog torpedoed him in the crotch at a full speed run. He called back the next day for a lunch date. :D:D

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

I read in another thread where a woman had some furniture for sale during a move. The guy who bought the furniture stayed to help her move and offered his phone number in case she needed him again. She's going to ask him out.

Btw....it worked ;) :o:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Btw....it worked ;) :o:D

:D:D:D:D:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Kicked her :D.. Sitting on the wall at the Bomb Shelter.. She walked by and was not really paying attention to me.. Just had to swing my feet a little farther to get her attention;)

She got me back:)

Yep, made him marry me!

And who says I wasn't paying attention to you....maybe I wanted you to make the first move!

A sweet sound descends
Through blue skies and clouds above
Whispering my name