vertigofreefly

200 Jump Wonders

I think everyone with lower jump #'s then me is a loser. everyone with higher jump#'s is an egomaniac

Yeah....you cocky SOB...I feel like a loser...:):P

Hey, Just because you a fucking inspiration to everyone who knows you doen't give you carte blanche, loser.:ph34r:

You're just a loser who has very high respect in my book.
My photos

My Videos

"Only talk to and become friends with people who are quite experienced."

I guess that says it all. I guess I won't ever waste your time getting to know you, so long as you don't waste mine. I'm really bummed I won't ever have the privilege of you speaking to me... I guess I'll have to find any one of the thousands of experienced jumpers who isn't a complete tool to befriend. Go jump by yourself since no one else is even remotely on your level. Have a nice day almighty.
Less talking, more flying.

jtval, I was posting a response to the original poster, not you. No, I don't think people with more jumps than me is an egomaniac (everyone has more jumps than me!). Hell, I know only a few people in this sport with less jumps than me. I just think this individual came of like a jerk, unless I totally missed the boat here. If the original post was made in seriousness, than I truly believe he is the real loser here.
Less talking, more flying.

I know who you were replying to.
My posts are total sarcasm. I totally don't believe what I said in my first post.

Of course there are a lot of losers with more jumps then me. LOL

Go read my posts in this thread and i think you'll see that I am joking. (i hope you'll see that, anyway)
My photos

My Videos

I know who you were replying to.
My posts are total sarcasm. I totally don't believe what I said in my first post.

Of course there are a lot of losers with more jumps then me. LOL

Go read my posts in this thread and i think you'll see that I am joking. (i hope you'll see that, anyway)

hey jt....i knew you were just screwing around....but then again, I have interacted with you before....and you have been kind of me to bless me with a few Pms.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hey, did you know our bird is planting itself in mesquite for the winter....I may have to come down there to jump from our plane:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

No I didnt know where we were getting a jumpship from but I know its supposed to be here soon.

Come on out. the Jan Boogie is usually the biggest and most spectacular.

If you aren't here for the Nov boogie the Jan is the next one.

last year we were actually snowed out for firday and part of saturday,though. That was the first time I have ever seen snow in mesquite.

I did ONE tandem video from 13500 at -22* F. on saturday becauase I couldn't find my under armor face mask. ONE was enough.
sunday was good though. (I wrote an artile about it its in the march or april 2007 issue)
My photos

My Videos

How do you feel about the 200 jump wonders in our sport! They start skydiving buy all the gear, find out how difficult the learning process can be then leave and go and find something else in there lives.
The thing I find quite upsetting is that you become friends with these people and give them coaching and advice that you have learnt over many years then they simply disappear has though you are worthless.
Does anybody have this feeling?

· Only talk to and become friends with people who are quite experienced.

I would like to no if it is just me that has this feeling.

Reading through this thread has got me thinking .... and yes, I HAVE read through it all there's NO reply from you .... so I gotta ask ...

what magic freakin' 8-ball do you have that tells you this about a person who's just started out??? Are you a TROLL?? Most folks on here that ask an HONEST question actually reply to the answers.

Dude ... at the risk of posting a PA ... I find your question, and subsequent non-replies as being a completely IDOIOTIC post ..... which, as much as I WANT to say you're a COMPLETE IDIOT, I'll hold my tongue ...

oooopps ... guess I didn't hold my tongue there .... whatever ...

I have NO patience for idiots that assume things about people... especially those that post ridonkulous statements, like yours, that could hold back someone from posting a question about this sport that they're not sure about because some PRIMA DONNA like you said you wouldn't listen to a "200 jump wonder" ... keep in mind, YOU were a 200 jump wonder at some point in time.

If I were you, I'd thank those that you kept you safe. And rethink your subject line

edited to add: if it's ALL about you, princess, take up a new sport. The "SPORT", at least to me, is about the people, big, and small .... those that do .. and those that TEACH those that do ... and they all have a place in the sky

Your ball.
'Shell

Speaking as a still present 200 jump wonder

USPA says most last less than 150 jumps so you got 50 bonus :)
It seems that the 100-200 range is possibly the first major plateau and if not given new challenges a jumper may get bored or, faced with having to build time/jumps to refine things in a significant way and have gotten over the rush and butterflys decides to call it good.

I was strongly encouraged to attend a coach course and try to learn more while helping the 10-100 #ed jumpers coming along. I'm still really new in the sport but have met a ton of incredible people and made great friends along the way and plan to continue so... mentor away I know I still have tons to learn :)

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com