skinnyshrek

texas in 2 weeks

Looks like jumping is out of the question. The dz's we wanted to goto are equivelent to pediphiles. So who is up for a good old piss up? I am learning spanish so i should be able to get around with the help of turtle. Copeland looks like he has pussied out. Suggestions on some fun shit to do. Sunday is ass kicking day
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Let me do some checking - I'll see if I can find a dropzone that is unnaffiliated with skyscam (AND close to Dallas)

If not then - ya know - we have other stuff to do in Dallas.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Let me do some checking - I'll see if I can find a dropzone that is unnaffiliated with skyscam (AND close to Dallas)

Exactly, be easier to leave the rig here anyways. I do fancy aggieland though. I am pretty sure dave won't associate himself with scum. Then again he does know me. Organize a group get together. I organize all the shit when you come to the farm. Hey, scrimmy may want to tag along

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Looks like jumping is out of the question. The dz's we wanted to goto are equivelent to pediphiles. So who is up for a good old piss up? I am learning spanish so i should be able to get around with the help of turtle. Copeland looks like he has pussied out. Suggestions on some fun shit to do. Sunday is ass kicking day

Go visit Lex and Terry
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Exactly, be easier to leave the rig here anyways. I do fancy aggieland though. I am pretty sure dave won't associate himself with scum. Then again he does know me. Organize a group get together. I organize all the shit when you come to the farm. Hey, scrimmy may want to tag along

Scrimmy here. Give me a ticket!! I'm in. Todd at aggieland is a great guy maybe we can hold a mini boogie there. Skinny can come as an Indian...oh wait on second thought, NO Dont want to see hin shirtless!!!

Serioulsy I wouldnt mind going to the game.

J

Scrimmy here. Give me a ticket!! I'm in. Todd at aggieland is a great guy maybe we can hold a mini boogie there. Skinny can come as an Indian...oh wait on second thought, NO Dont want to see hin shirtless!!!

Serioulsy I wouldnt mind going to the game.

J

We actually were thinking Aggieland - but I don't think they have cab rides to College station from Dallas - cuz - when Skinny lands at DFW on Thursday . . . the great state of Texas may never be the same.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The moto sport looks like it could be fun

It was great fun! But... I wouldn't recommend going off the track. It throws dirt on it and then they have to close it down to clean it off... and then the owner comes to chat with you (but he was REALLY a great guy. Asked me to stick out my hand and I thought he was going to slap the back of it... instead he was impressed that it wasn't shaking ... so he took me in a ride in his car on the new track.... and proceded to take one of the turns too fast and too wide as well... and went off the track. :oB| Made me feel a lot better knowing that he does it too!)

theres TONS of stuff to do in dallas

i bartend at a few places..i could point you in the right direction :)

How YOU doin?:D

free beer. free food would be a bonus i guess..we tip good

Let me guess.... 25% of the bill of the free beer and free food? :P

hell no 50%

hell no 50%

You don't believe in tipping.... but over tipping!! B| (we will fail to note that this is a percentage of ZERO)

Dont be silly, I shall be causing chaos with ya.

In order to collect on this nignoggery - you have to qualify.

1) Sign waiver 3 times
2) SUPPLY at least 3 cases of beer
3) Have a Green Card.

OR

Supply the hot chicks.

You've got a couple of 182 DZs up there. Eagle Flight in Granbury (not sure about Skyride), Cowtown (accepts skyride) and Texas Freefall (does NOT accept skyride). Next closest that I know of is Temple and Aggieland, both of which are 3-4hrs from DFW.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

hell no 50%

You don't believe in tipping.... but over tipping!! B| (we will fail to note that this is a percentage of ZERO)

OK we will just give her $20 and a free jump