cocheese

I just watched Dr. Phil

I feel dirty.

"So, how's that working for you?" I watched a couple of his shows when he first came on. Got so tired of hearing that....

Skydiver would really spice up the show...

"So, how's that working for you?"

Well, Phil if it was fuckin working for me; would I be on the fuckin show?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh shit. Oprah is on now. I gotta get up and turn the idiot box off. Damn, and i thought i would practice being retired today. No freakin way.

If you wanna be retired, put it on the history channel or the discovery channel and veg out.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oh shit. Oprah is on now. I gotta get up and turn the idiot box off. Damn, and i thought i would practice being retired today. No freakin way.

If you wanna be retired, put it on the history channel or the discovery channel and veg out.:D

ITS THE WEATHER CHANNEL! YEA! I can spend the whole day watching the WEATHER CHANNEL!

Hey Cocheese, bet you're getting the 45 mph winds we had yesterday, and so that's why you're taking the day off, like I did yesterday. Well today I picked up leaves that fell 2 states west of here, so you'll be seeing my leaves tomorrow. Have fun cleaning em all up.
Oh ya, I got to take a couple thousand begonias out of the ground today, cuz it's gonna be 20 degrees tonight. Have fun doing THAT too!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

ITS THE WEATHER CHANNEL! YEA! I can spend the whole day watching the WEATHER CHANNEL!

Hey Cocheese, bet you're getting the 45 mph winds we had yesterday, and so that's why you're taking the day off, like I did yesterday. Well today I picked up leaves that fell 2 states west of here, so you'll be seeing my leaves tomorrow. Have fun cleaning em all up.
Oh ya, I got to take a couple thousand begonias out of the ground today, cuz it's gonna be 20 degrees tonight. Have fun doing THAT too!

The weather channel... the history channel... the discovery channel... whatever.:P By the time you're retired and watchin' those regularly, you can't see or hear it anyways.:ph34r::D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.