bigway

Tv show casualties

So this writers strike has just shut down, battlestar as well as bionic woman. They have now closed. Also gone dark is the 4400 and Kyle xy. Smallville should make it through.

I just hope Lost makes it through.

Each show employees around 200 people so that is a lot of lost jobs., Amazing how it is the canadian tv shows that are getting hit so hard.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, i watch more computer than tv. I sit up all night in Aucstralia running my gear store in the UK... I like to have a show running on my computer that i downloaded while working in between orders. Not much else to do between the hours of 11pm and 5 am.

How exactly would you notice the strike? It will be very noticable next year maybe but not really possible next to notice it at the moment, unless of course the production of a show on tonight is just being written as we speak.:S

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I would think the strike would be a big deal in America. At the moment the way it stands is that no shows are being made for next year due to the writers of the shows being on strike. This will be a mega loss in the american economy considering it is such a massive export.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

dunno mate, it will not affect shows until January. For example, LOST may not survive, 24 is being delayed. Lost is one of the biggest shows in the world ever. The money that show generates is massive.

Perhaps it just all a big conspiracy to get everyone to watch the presidential primaries. That's going to be a 'casualty' in the making as well. :|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Stay tuned for the next exciting adventure (2009).
:D
Writers...baah.

Well, at least up to the point where it starts affecting History Channels, Discovery Channels, Learning Channels and Sports Channels.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Never watch TV, never noticed! Kill your TV.

Why not? Just do what Elvis did, shoot the TV. :D:D:D

What the fuck do I care about this strike? So what. There are thousands of great shows from the past that I wouldn't mind watching reruns of, that is, when I'm not postwhoring on here. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban