mamajumps

The Hog Flop was AMAZING!

I got left off all the lists too. So....Kitty it was great seeing you again.

I got left off of all the lists too, even this one. :P Guess I didn't do anything interesting either...but it was good to see you and jump with you Lisa!! :)
I had a fantastic time. I only have one question...

Who the HELL is Tom Hayden????

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Thanks for the great pic, Dave! Chaoskitty took one of me that's not too flattering, but I guess the truth hurts. :(

And thanks for the last-minute invite, too. It was great to spend a day with good (old) friends watching them flail through the sky!

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

>:(

You were expecting the devil?:D:):S

Ah so he knew you already?:D

Your in for it now turd licker...:|

It's "Mutha Lickah"

Go get a maid!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I got left off all the lists too. So....Kitty it was great seeing you again.

I got left off of all the lists too, even this one. :P Guess I didn't do anything interesting either...but it was good to see you and jump with you Lisa!! :)

Laura, silly girl. You didn't post that you got left off the post sweetie. I had a blast jumping with you as usual. Lots of fun times on the ground too...we really still need to do a licious jump.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

...Whaaaaa??

Gives new meaning to "horny"?

And you know, in the pics, it does look a little like Santa has his hands up the reindeers' asses, eh? A little Christmas fisting never hurt anyone, right? Glad I was further up the line.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Laura, silly girl. You didn't post that you got left off the post sweetie. I had a blast jumping with you as usual. Lots of fun times on the ground too...we really still need to do a licious jump.

LMAO! I know, I'm just posting now that I got left off the lists and giving you a hard time. :P We TOTALLY need to do your 'Licious jump!!! But you still have to let me spray your cleavage with the boobie smell...maybe we can make an exception for you and spray your "other" cleavage so you can make the team. :P:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I made Team Lucious this weekend!!! I'm their newest member, Tastylicious. :D:D:D

Start thinking about your Lucious name. Picking that out was the most fun of all. ;)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.