waltappel

"Ask Walt": Have Etiquette Questions? I have Answers!

***I'm glad you asked that. So few people appreciate the creamy filling. Check out this tasty treat!

PEOPLE.....DO NOT....I REPEAT...DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK!!!

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Okay, here's a dz question:

Dear Walt,

What do you do when there's a jumper at your dz who has promised you a kiss pass but always weazles out of doing a jump with you?:P:P

Anyone who weazles out of a kiss pass with you is obviously mental, so I'd cautiously ignore him.

Walt

Walt,
I live in an old RV on a large DZ. It has no restroom inside. If its raining, I have to use a mason jar as an emergency toilet, if I gotta do #2.

My question is "Would it be acceptable to place the full Mason jar outside by Carbone's bus, so I don't stink my place up?".:ph34r::ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Walt,
I live in an old RV on a large DZ. It has no restroom inside. If its raining, I have to use a mason jar as an emergency toilet, if I gotta do #2.

My question is "Would it be acceptable to place the full Mason jar outside by Carbone's bus, so I don't stink my place up?".:ph34r::ph34r:

Acceptable to Scotty? Probably, but Tami will probably kick her ass into next week!

While many jumpers would use a one-gallon Ziploc bag, I applaud your use of a Mason jar, which can be recycled! Being environmentally conscious, you will also want to put your slightly used butt burritos to good use by emptying the jar into a paper bag, putting it in front of someone's door, lighting it, and gleefully running away. Naturally they will see the fire and stomp it out, giving them laughs they will remember for a lifetime!

Walt

Dear Walt -
If an officer pulls up next to you, sweet talks you in to calling him that night, then you end up having wild, monkey sex with him later that eveing, how long do you wait until you have sex with him again? One hour? Two hours? Do you request handcuffs? :o:D:D:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Dear Walt.

I recently recived an 'Order to Cure' letter from my landlords lawyer saying I violated my lease by having pets. Everyone else has pets and I've had mine past the legal limit. They will have to get rid of all the pets in the building if they want me to get rid of mine and they KNOW it, but they think I'm afraid of them. Here is where it gets sensitive.

Tonight, while walking my dog, I happened upon a dead kitty in the street. I wanted to put the kitty in a bag and give a proper disposal but then again, I can send it to my landlord with a note that says 'I'm starting the drive. Don't say I never DID anything for you'.

My question, is it improper to use compound words in a legal document?~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Dear Walt -
If an officer pulls up next to you, sweet talks you in to calling him that night, then you end up having wild, monkey sex with him later that eveing, how long do you wait until you have sex with him again? One hour? Two hours? Do you request handcuffs? :o:D:D:D

Depends on how good he is with his "nightstick".;)

Walt

My question, is it improper to use compound words in a legal document?~~April

:D:D:D:D:D

No problem, as long as they are used tastefully.

Walt

Oh Great Answer Man, I have to disagree with this. Compund words in legal docs provide opportunities for lawyers to mis-interpret, re-interpret and generally obscure meanings and definitions to fit their position. I would suggest limiting legal docs to using words of three letters or less. That way the lawyers could AND the judge could maybe understand it...maybe.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

A true story explaining British Millitary etiquete:

A Royal Marine Officer was on a course at Pirbright The Guards garrison) he was running a little late for breakfast and when he got to the mess there was only one other person there, a Guards officer wearing full uniform and headress.
The Roayl Marine got some Rice Crispys poured some milk on the and sat down, looking down the table he asked the Guards officer to pass him the sugar. The Guards officer ignores him, so he asks again. Once again the Guards officer ignores the Royal Marine officer, then looking up says in a plummy accent 'When a Guards officer dines with his headress on it means he does not wish to talk to be be spoken to by anyone!'
The Royal Marine Commando puts down his spoon, gets up onto the table, walks its length until his is standing in front of the startled Guards Officer and stamps on his bowl.
'And when a Royal Marine Officer puts his boot in your Corn Flakes it mean pass the FUCKING SUGAR!'
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'll be happy to answer any etiquette question you have.

dear walt
i have recently been anonimously accused on the dropzone.com of some terrible things that i might have adtually be guilty of. what should i do?
Padalcek - CCO, HF-17
http://www.theflyinghellfish.com
I'm not a real skydiver - but I do play one on dz.com.

dear walt
i have recently been anonimously accused on the dropzone.com of some terrible things that i might have adtually be guilty of. what should i do?

Can I answer that one Walt? Huh, huh, can I, can I??? :D:D:D

Chuck

In these days of equal rights, women voting etc.

Should they not be REQUIRED to put the seat back up when THEY are done, instead of the other way around?!:S

If a woman has offered you a blow job before sunset load, and you are on a 5 minute call, what would the proper etiquette be?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Should they not be REQUIRED to put the seat back up when THEY are done, instead of the other way around?!:S

If a woman has offered you a blow job before sunset load, and you are on a 5 minute call, what would the proper etiquette be?

Very difficult situation for sure! On one hand, you've been offered a blow job and you would be crazy to say no to that!!! On the other hand, it's very rude to scratch off a load on a 5 minute call. Either choice is both good and bad. All you can really do is toss a coin--heads: blow job; tails: sunset load. Then scratch off the load and get the blow job!!!

Walt

Very difficult situation for sure! On one hand, you've been offered a blow job and you would be crazy to say no to that!!! On the other hand, it's very rude to scratch off a load on a 5 minute call. Either choice is both good and bad. All you can really do is toss a coin--heads: blow job; tails: sunset load. Then scratch off the load and get the blow job!!!

Walt

Actually I was thinking that same way -
Thank GOD for "Mister Bill"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

dear walt

You have a choice here. You can step up to the plate and be a man and take personal responsibility for your actions and try and make things right with the person or people who you have wronged. As painful as it usually is, the flip side is that you'll feel better about yourself and you will gain a great deal of respect from the people around you.

But I digress. Laugh it off and claim you were drunk!

Walt

Etiquette and fairness are truly the foundations of a civil society and that absolutely dictates that as the gender roles change in our society and women assume their rightful positions alongside men at all levels, that they also take on the responsibilities their positions entail. Yes women who are truly liberated from past ways of thinking should take the initiative and raise the seat back up when they are done.

You would be well within the bounds of reason, etiquette and fairness to require the women in your life to raise the seat.

On the other hand, if you ever want to get laid again, don't even think about it!!!!

Walt