waltappel

"Ask Walt": Have Etiquette Questions? I have Answers!

Dear Walt,

I keep my unit clean...much cleaner than hands are during a day. So, I wash my hands before I pee. Doesn't that make much more sense?

Andy

If you wash it more than three times - you are playing with it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Good job Turtle! I was wondering that myself. As dry as it's been, not washing after a pee would help conserve water... wouldn't it?

Just do the 'Cat' thing and lick them clean!

I only do that after eating fried chicken or crawfish.

Chuck

I do it after eating pussy.:|

Oh good Lord!!! Good thing, I wasn't drinking coffee when I opened this! Only from Turtlespeed! That there's funny!

Chuck

Dear Walt,

I keep my unit clean...much cleaner than hands are during a day. So, I wash my hands before I pee. Doesn't that make much more sense?

Andy

What a concept! :D:D:D
edit to add: Heh, heh, heh, heh,... he said unit!

Chuck

Dear Walt,

I know this guy who has a problem. To keep his thingy from flopping around in his pants, he has to stuff it in his socks. He's embarrased because he has to wear calf-length socks.

How should he handle that?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dear Walt,

I know this guy who has a problem. To keep his thingy from flopping around in his pants, he has to stuff it in his socks. He's embarrased because he has to wear calf-length socks.

I'd ask in the women's forum--I'm sure some of the ladies there would love to "handle" it.

Walt

Dear Walt,

If, I may interject... your friend could try using a garter, placed just above the knee. Not too snug so as to cut-off circulation. Hope this helps.

Chuck

Dear Walt,
When is it appropriate to whip out your "Thingy" in public??

* When you are at the DZ.
* When you are drunk.
* When someone has dared you to.
* When you get the urge to show off your venereal warts.
* Whenever you piss in public--pissing in your pants in public is considered ill-mannered.
* When you want to impress a woman who has just asked you for directions. Point your erection in the appropriate direction and say, "It's *that* way".

edited to add:
There is a different set of rules for whipping out someone else's "Thingy" in public.

Walt

Dear Walt,
When is it appropriate to whip out your "Thingy" in public??

* When you are at the DZ.
* When you are drunk.

*When your drunk AT the DZ... ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

There is a different set of rules for whipping out someone else's "Thingy" in public.

So when is it appropriate to whip out someone else's "Thingy" in public?

Walt will be the judge of this - but i would assume that the whipper outter would have to immediately follow putting it in their mouth.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Walt will be the judge of this - but i would assume that the whipper outter would have to immediately follow putting it in their mouth.:S
Oh... OK... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The short version is whenever the person attached to said Thingy says it's ok.

The problem with not getting permission first is that the Thingy's owner can be come quite perplexed. For example, check out this guy.

Walt

The short version is whenever the person attached to said Thingy says it's ok.

The problem with not getting permission first is that the Thingy's owner can be come quite perplexed. For example, check out this guy.

Walt

I'm starting to worry about you, Walt. :|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

When you want to impress a woman who has just asked you for directions. Point your erection in the appropriate direction and say, "It's *that* way".

a little known benefit to being so easily lost and having to ask directions all the time :D:D:D

Also one of the reasons men don't like to stop and ask for directions.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

When you want to impress a woman who has just asked you for directions. Point your erection in the appropriate direction and say, "It's *that* way".

a little known benefit to being so easily lost and having to ask directions all the time :D:D:D

Also one of the reasons men don't like to stop and ask for directions.:P

OR one of the reasons some men are going to start!! :D:D
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

Dear Walt,

In reference to the directions with your penis comment, would it be considered inappropriate to point out the culprit of a crime while on the stand under oath in court?

Dear Walt,

When is it not OK, to grab, I mean massage a woman's Boobies??

Here's a little known fact:

All women secretly want to have their boobies grabbed by a skydiver.

It's true. Try it! I promise you that even the ones who scream "RAPE!!!", call the police, and press charges, secretly like it and will masturbate several times a day while remembering their encounter with you for the rest of their lives.

It's kind of like all guys fantasize about having their cocks grabbed by a skydiving chick!

Walt