ACMESkydiver

Post Some of Your Favorite Quotes

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
--Hunter S. Thompson

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
--Hunter S. Thompson

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.
--Hunter S. Thompson

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
--Hunter S. Thompson
Remember that expectant life span is an average, and most people are below average
--Garrison Keillor

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
--Lazarus Long

I really like this one. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child.
-Lazarus Long,

I’ve never understood how God could expect His creatures to pick the one true religion by faith—it strikes me as a sloppy way to run a universe.
-Jubal Harshaw,

And I like those.:)

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You cannot have a bad attitude and encourage others at the same time."

"Things turn out best for people that make the best of the way things turn out." -John Wooden
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.