airtwardo

Todays lesson

So seriously... have you ever shit your pants? If you admit it first i might work up the courage to say i have... but i haven't yet.

Nope not me...had a jumpin buddy that did on a dive once...he logged it "Dumped High" :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A few years ago on a jump run, the cabin filled with the aroma of eau de skydiver, but this time the stink stayed with the airplane after the jumpers left.
Turns out two jokers got into a competition about who could fire the rankest fart.
One of the assholes let go with one of the chunky variety and it dribbled down his legs and left a trail on the floor all the way to the door.
I explained to the phantom farter that he wasn't going to need to wash his jumpsuit, because he wasn't ever getting on my airplane again unless the shit got cleaned out of the airplane first.
Zing Lurks

Don't leave a grocery bag containing popsicles in the car for two days. [:/]

Could have been worse; A local sheriff told me the story of one of the deputies in his dept showing up one morning all teary-eyed and wiping his nose:

Sheriff: "What happened?"

Deputy: (sniff, sniff) "I left my pepper-spray locked in my parked car." (sniff, sniff)

Sheriff: "Now what did I tell you about doing that???"

Deputy: "You said to never do it."

Sheriff: "Your squad car, or your personal car?"

Deputy: "My personal car."

Sheriff: "Good!"

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I was 19, I worked as a prep cook at a Chinese restaurant. One afternoon, the owner walked into the kitchen and handed me a 10"X10" cardboard box and said, "Here, put these through the grinder a couple of times." I opened the box and realized they were red pepper pods; yes, the really, really hot ones. So I ground them up and stored them, and went back to what I was doing before.

A few minutes later, I had to take a whiz, so I went to the bathroom, did my thing, and washed my hands afterward. Then I went back to the kitchen and started prepping some chicken for frying. It was at this point that the kitchen seemed to become very warm. Then my pants started to get warmer. I suddenly realized what was about to happen, and I sprinted back to the bathroom.

Next I was standing at the sink with my pants around my ankles, splashing cold water on my willy as fast as I could, screaming and laughing at the same time. I heard the owner laughing from inside the kitchen - he had been watching for my mistake the whole time.

The lesson: Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER you touch yourself, kids.
T.I.N.S.

Up here in the Midwest we call it, "I gambled and I lost".

Usually happens on the first load on Sunday morning.:D:D:D

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)