ACMESkydiver

Hooray For DZ.com FITNESS CHALLENGERS! =)

Hey y'all! How are we doin'? :)

I am down a total of 26.1 pounds. B|B|B|

It helps having a 'drill sergeant' husband at home that makes me work out every day. :P

I am absolutely loving my cardio time in particular...I can space out and just keep moving. B|

I saw on the tail-end of the last thread that we had some new fitness-challengers...welcome aboard. ;)

Sorry I missed starting this on Friday...I've been really busy this week. -My son is competing in the Special Olympics regional bowling tournament this afternoon. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Been being a good girl...went to the gym yesterday and today......50 minutes of cardio...will do cardio and lift upper body tomorrow......started doing the elliptical machine and it seriously kicked my ass yesterday and today.

agree about the spacing out ......just put on the tunes and go.

Good luck to your son...he is a cutie.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Been being a good girl...went to the gym yesterday and today......50 minutes of cardio...will do cardio and lift upper body tomorrow......started doing the elliptical machine and it seriously kicked my ass yesterday and today.

agree about the spacing out ......just put on the tunes and go.

Good luck to your son...he is a cutie.

Little Derick took first place! :ph34r: He looks so cute with his gold medal! :)
I'll hafta post pics when they come back...
~Jaye

Was feeling really tired last night, wasn't sure I'd be waking up at 5 this morning, so I went to bed at about 10:30, asleep by 11. My mind said no to waking up at 5, but my body said "Fuck you," and woke up bright and early at 5:01 without an alarm, couldn't sleep anymore, so I got up and did 200 situps, 200 pushups, and 200 flutterkicks. Feeling a little better than I have been the last few days, but I still won't be fully recovered at least until tomorrow or the day after.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Off to the gym here in about an hour or so......will do cardio and upper body lifting......I find that I am not necessarily losing weight but the body shape is definitely changing......gotta keep plugging away.:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Take care of yourself! Feel better soon.

I was all up and ready to work out this morning, but things got in the way and now I am so incredibly sleepy. :S

I had to pay an online bill (and check the fitness thread! :)
I'm getting daily headaches again...not sure why; I'm drinking plenty o' water. :S

~Jaye

Hey y'all! How are we doin'? :)

I am down a total of 26.1 pounds. B|B|B|

It helps having a 'drill sergeant' husband at home that makes me work out every day. :P

I am absolutely loving my cardio time in particular...I can space out and just keep moving. B|

I saw on the tail-end of the last thread that we had some new fitness-challengers...welcome aboard. ;)

Sorry I missed starting this on Friday...I've been really busy this week. -My son is competing in the Special Olympics regional bowling tournament this afternoon. :)

Did A LOT of curls over the weekend. (beer curls that is.) A buddy and I went through 4 18-packs of beer and finished off the jack. Doesn't sound like the thing to be mentioning in the fitness thread, but we were doing it for a reason. He wants to quit drinking and I want to quit smoking, so we both quit both. He's helping me with quitting smoking and I'm helping him with the quitting drinking. The boozefest over the weekend was to ensure we went out with a bang.;)

Back to fitness, my triceps still hurt from friday, and this is the worst they've hurt yet. But it's a good hurt. (Yes mistress:P) Gained about 5lbs so far, going for at least another 20lbs of gain.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Feeling better as of today, and tried to limit myself to 6 hours of sleep to better simulate conditions in Basic and AST. Did a somewhat short workout this morning, only an hour long. 300 flutterkicks, 200 arm/leg lifts, and 100 "birds". Will probably do more later, because my abs still need more work.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

These past few weeks have been tough as I am trying to adjust to a new work schedule and trying to balance my part-time job with it.

Missed about 6 days of working out, but went back last thursday (which was the 6th day) and hit it hard that day and friday.

I was in chicago this weekend until yesterday. I won't be able to go for long today, but will go before having to go work at the tunnel.

Tomorrow should be back to normal.....hoping that I haven't lost anything [:/]

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Heya, doin' well! I am down to 218 lbs and have been ramping up my warmup with an hour of walking instead of my usual 20-30 mins coupled with the other things in my routine.. I've been seeing some results. Updated pics!

My flannel shirt is a 3x so it makes me look much fatter than I am.

I've lost 6 pounds in the last four weeks (although I think it was mostly stress rather than actually doing what I'm supposed to be doing to lose weight).

Sorry to hear about the stress...my weight typically goes the other way when I'm stressed. :$

6 pounds off is still good though! :)
~Jaye