damion75

Scam buyer - Philip Sydney

Another one (yes I have emailed it to [email protected] but HH is on holiday!;))

Enjoy the email thread... not that I had any doubt that it was a scam to start with but you have to give people the chance to prove otherwise... shame, because its the best offer I am going to get for a £600 canopy! With or without the self levelling sprocket bag...

Good day ,
Thanks for your swift response ,I really appreciate your quick response towards making a successful transaction .About the present working condition of the item as stated by you,I am really pleased with it,but i belived you are telling me the real act,because i cannot come over to your location now due to the nature of my work.Well, the asking price is okay by me for £950 I would be offering you £1050 . for the payment of the everything, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the item for me and consider it sold to any other enquiries. Also,I have forward your mail to my associate to send you the payment and also instruct him to include the shipping fee to your payment,because he has arrange for the shipping. So immediately you recieve the Certified Banker Draft you would needs to send the shipper's payment to them. If this arrangement is ok by you . and i want buy it for my Inlaw in Holland and I am located in Scotland aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me . I will like you to get back to me with your full details so that i can forward the payment to you immediately.

Full Name ...........
FullContact Address ........
State .........
Zip Code.......
Contact mobile number .day or night...........

When you send me the following information,i will instruct my associate to issue the Certified Banker Draft immediately.Hope to hear from you soonest ! Your quick response to this will be highly appreciated...
Cheers

ArtyCen-Stk-HVM IG wrote:
Hi Philip,

Thanks for your interest. Presumably if you live in Aberdeen, your nearest dropzone is Skydive Perris Valley? Because of the recent interest in my canopy (I have three people looking at it at the moment) I have put the price up to £950 (UK Sterling) - is this still of interest to you? The parachute is in very good condition and has only ever been packed indoors on regular satin packing mats. It has the original QSTA type competition lines and I am happy to include the self-levelling sprocket bag (improving the openings) if this will help the sale go through.

Let me know,

Cheers

Frank

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 10 December 2007 01:59
To: ArtyCen-Stk-HVM IG
Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad

Username => derossi003

URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=54828&d=1

Name => Philip Sidney

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => Aberdeen

Country => Scotland

Comments => Hello
My name is Mr Philip Sidney .
I''m really interested in your Main Canopies and i will like to know if you still have it for sale.What is your last price of selling and the state of condition of the item ? Send pics if also avilable for proper viewing and i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me.Preffered method of payment is United State Certified Bank Cashier or MoneyOrder Cheque ? which would CLEAR in your bank account within 1 to 2 working days.Kindly email me back to (philip01_syahoo.com) if it's still for sale.
Cheer

And cheers to you philip, you have amused me. B|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

HEY I GOT THAT TOO.....I WIN!:P

Good day ,
Thanks for your swift response ,I really appreciate your quick response towards making a successful transaction .About the present working condition of the item as stated by you,I am really pleased with it,but i belived you are telling me the real act,because i cannot come over to your location now due to the nature of my work.Well, the asking price is okay by me for 3200$ I would be offering you 3300$. for the payment of the everything, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the item for me and consider it sold to any other enquiries. Also,I have forward your mail to my associate to send you the payment and also instruct him to include the shipping fee to your payment,because he has arrange for the shipping. So immediately you recieve the Certified Cashier Cheque Or MoneyOrder you would needs to send the shipper's payment to them. If this arrangement is ok by you . and i want buy it for my Inlaw in Holland and I am located in Scotland aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me . I will like you to get back to me with your full details so that i can forward the payment to you immediately.

Full Name ...........
FullContact Address ........
State .........
Zip Code.......
Contact mobile number .day or night...........

When you send me the following information,i will instruct my associate to issue the Certified Cashier Cheque immediately.Hope to hear from you soonest ! Your quick response to this will be highly appreciated...
Cheers

Dale Good wrote:

Hello Philip,

The container is actually navy blue and RED as you can see in the attached photos. There is also a shot of the neon green freebag. The container is all stainless steel with hip rings, hard housings in the risors and velcroless risors and tuck tabs. I am 6'3'' 225lbs and it fits me great and it was made for the previous owner who was 6' 195lbs. It has a new pilot chute (and kill line) with a handle better equipped for freefly. There is also new risors. The reserve has been jumped once by the origional owner. The cypress is good until 2013. which is sweet. The main (sabre 190) flies great and was awsome for me. It has no rips or tears on the canopy. The slider has two small burns on the top skin where the strings are to collapse the slider. However the burns have not gotten any bigger and have not affected its operation in any way. I am told this is an easy fix for any experienced rigger however I live in Nova Scotia Canada and we only have a small DZ.

To be honest the rig looks great and flies awsome so you will definately be in style.

Right now I am asking 3200. But I will neg. for a quick sale.

Dale

> Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 23:31:31 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi Dale Good,
>
> On 9-Dec-2007 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.
>
> Username => derossi003
>
> URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=55732&d=1
>
> Name => Philip Sidney
>
> FromEmail => [email protected]
>
> City => Aberdeen
>
> Country => Scotland
>
> Comments => Hello
> My name is Mr Philip Sidney .
> I''m really interested in your Complete Systems and i will like to know if you still have it for sale.What is your last price of selling and the state of condition of the item ? Send pics if also avilable for proper viewing and i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me.Preffered method of payment is United State Certified Bank Cashier or MoneyOrder Cheque ? which would CLEAR in your bank account within 1 to 2 working days.Kindly email me back to (philip01_syahoo.com) if it's still for sale.
> Cheer

SKYDIVING = HAPPY

And this is why I love skydivers, they FU&* with the FU&*ers!

I hate when people dont type fuck correctly.

Well fuck Bozo, when did you become the fucking spelling police? You fuck!

Just trying to be fucking helpful , Beth. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

A friend of mine was selling his 1978 HD Sportster and received a $10500 check, over night, for $6000 more than asking, and shipping instructions(you now the drill). The check was from Chicago and to be shipped to NJ. The check looked very real but the bank could tell it wasn't valid by the number sequence. He e-mailed the back and told him to "fuck-off"(I believe that is correct spelling).
These dickheads seem willing to spend the money on postage so maybe if everybody just let them send there worthless paper and get no response back they would eventually quit. Nah, probably just wishful thinking.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

I like the self-leveling sprocket bag. That's a really nice touch.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The most fun we had with one of these is this. A friend of mine got one of those. Of course it was fake so when the guy started demanding his money a few days later we told him we cashed the check and spent the money on a party and he could go fuck himself. We e-mailed him pictures of a party from the DZ.:D

I have more of a problem with their not able to DO IT correctly.:ph34r:

Oh you poor thing! Streaker and I would be happy to demonstrate for you and your impaired partner if it would help!

just send video.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I have more of a problem with their not able to DO IT correctly.:ph34r:

Oh you poor thing! Streaker and I would be happy to demonstrate for you and your impaired partner if it would help!

just send video.

you are so sweet and thoughtful, of COURSE that would be easier!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

just send video.

:oAre you saying video is OK?????

Fuck, my lucky day! (God is good)

Paris Hilton ain't gonna have nothin on us!

Streaker
B|B|B|
Have a yippee ki ya day!