jellob

Funky Dreams

Okay, the other night I had this bizarre dream that I was being forced to walk up a set of stairs naked. To make matters worse, the stairs had a divide in the middle and a bunch of people were standing below and looking up. To make matters even worse, in the process of being force to walk naked up the broken steps, someone stitched my crotch closed.

Have at it dream analyzers!

Okay, the other night I had this bizarre dream that I was being forced to walk up a set of stairs naked. To make matters worse, the stairs had a divide in the middle and a bunch of people were standing below and looking up. To make matters even worse, in the process of being force to walk naked up the broken steps, someone stitched my crotch closed.

Have at it dream analyzers!

It was prolly Stitch
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What a way to see the silver lining!

I told my therapist my dream and she laughed so hard she didn't make any noise for about 20 seconds and then began to cry!

The following night I dreamt I was traveling the world as Steve Carell and that when my teeth fell out (often happens in my dreams) they would spring back up like drops of water as miniature pigs.

Does anyone else have these kinds of dreams?

What a way to see the silver lining!

I told my therapist my dream and she laughed so hard she didn't make any noise for about 20 seconds and then began to cry!

The following night I dreamt I was traveling the world as Steve Carell and that when my teeth fell out (often happens in my dreams) they would spring back up like drops of water as miniature pigs.

Does anyone else have these kinds of dreams?

No.

No one does.

Ever.

Freak!

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I need to feel better, dammit! Share them then!!

Come over, I'll tell you all about them in the morning - lets see if we can combine two threads.

Funky Dreams . . . How much sex is too much sex?

Okay... there is no such thing as too much sex, but my crotch is stitched closed and I have no teeth.

Bolas's suggestion should work, barring any weird dreams tonight...

Or, were you talking about mythbusters?!

Damn fast on that Edit button, huh?

To make matters even worse, in the process of being force to walk naked up the broken steps, someone stitched my crotch closed.

Google the word "Infibulation".
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Okay... there is no such thing as too much sex, but my crotch is stitched closed and I have no teeth.

Bolas's suggestion should work, barring any weird dreams tonight...

Or, were you talking about mythbusters?!

Damn fast on that Edit button, huh?

You had me at " I have no teeth!":ph34r::D:D

Possible to combine three threads tonight?

Too much sex, funky dreams, and naked guy post whore glory?

Ping... ball's in your court, so to speak.

Fine -

No More Journeymen.

Masters Only:)

Last night I dreamt I was driving through California in a car with no brakes, holding on to my cat who was holding the map and navigating, and with my husband's dead grandparents in the back of the car stuffed into an antique dresser.

Anyone else care to share their dreams?

Actually, that is the most common dream that I know of.

There are a variety of sources of dreams, but most of them are not from some weird subconscious source.
Most dreams have roots in routine physical stuff that is going on while you sleep. Second, events of the day.

The dream is being naked is caused by being cold.
It is 95% probable that you kicked the covers off and you got cold. If you were feeling chilly, you may have pulled the covers up and inadvertently uncovered your feet.

Being naked, or inappropriately dressed, in the presence of others is usually an effort to wake you up.
(e.g. dreaming that you are wearing pajamas to your college finals, or being naked when your grandparents walk in the room). You must have gotten very cold.

I have a copy of Sigmund Freuds The Interpretation of Dreams (trans 1900), but it is also mentioned earlier in some other stuff by Jessen (1885) and Scherner (1861).