sky-pimp

lets have ya christmas jokes :-)

i'll start it off ;)

The three wise men arrived to visit the child lying in the manger. One of the wise men was exceptionally tall and bumped his head on the low doorway as he entered the stable. ‘Jesus Christ!’ he exclaimed.

Joseph said, ‘Write that down, Mary; it's better than Clyde!’
YeHaaaaaaaaaaa

a man is looking for a present for his wife so he goes to the pet store. He asks the owner if he has anything special, the owner says he has this very special parrot named Chet that does tricks, He goes to the back and gets Chet. The man says, "O.K. lets see the tricks." The owner holds Chets left wing up and lights a lighter under it and Chet starts to sing Jingle Bells, then He holds Chets right wing up lites the lighter and Chet starts to sing Rudolph. Amazed the man buys Chet and brings him home. As soon as they get home the man is curious if Chet does anything else...he thinks for a minute...and then holds Chets tail feathers up and lites a lighter under him, as soon as he feels the heat he starts to sing,"Chets nuts roasting on an open fire."

That's impossible.... there's no such thing as a wise woman!

*runs for cover*

Do you really think you can run fast enough?B|

I doubt he can outrun cars or bullets
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
That's impossible.... there's no such thing as a wise woman!
*runs for cover*
Do you really think you can run fast enough?
I doubt he can outrun cars or bullets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I used to be able to shoot pretty well, but there are other ways of getting even for a remark like that!B|B|

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Santa drops down the chinmey of a whorehouse and one of the girls is laying on a sofa.

She asks "Santa is there anything I can do for you?".

He said "ho Ho Ho, got to go and take the toys to the good girls and boys".

She took off her top and said "You sure there is nothing I can do?"

Santa replied "Ho Ho Ho, got to go and take all the toys to the good girls and boys"

She took off her panties and spread her legs and said "Are you sure there is nothing I can do?"

Santa repplied "Hey Hey Hey, guess I gotta stay, can't go up the chinmey with my dick this way!"
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The postman delivers the mail and is greeted by a gorgeous blonde woman in a sheer teddy that reaches out and grabs hiss hand and brings him inside the house. She then took his zipper down dropped his pants and blew him. Just before he came she stopped and bent over and told him to take her right there!

After all the fun was over - she stuffed a brand new 1 dollar bill in his pocket.

This confused him quite a bit. So he asked what brought all this on.

She said that she had asked her husband what she should give you for Christmas, and he said, "Fuck Him, give 'em a dollar!", but the blow job was my idea.:ph34r:

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun