2fat2fly

Some lady, please 'splain to me

After years, I finally figured it out.
I want the cleaning lady to clean -- i.e. use Ajax and other cleaners. Sweep the floor, clean the toilets, vacuum.

I don't want her to make neat piles out of my messy piles of mail. At least I know what's on the messy piles.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

***Well, I know why I did it-I was told to. But why?

It all has to do with the "ballectomy" they gave you when you got married.

Don't worry I got one too and I would love to buy my balls back but my attorney said I couldn't afford them.[:/]

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

When I was between wives, my roomate and I had a little college girl come in once a week to straighten up, do laundry, stuff like that and we never went through all of that hassle and she didn't seem to have a problem
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

***When I was between wives, my roomate and I had a little college girl come in once a week to straighten up, do laundry, stuff like that and we never went through all of that hassle and she didn't seem to have a problem

The "little college girl" was called a girlfriend. They like to do shit like that before they get the marriage contract. After they get the ring, you lose your balls and they turn into the fucking spawn of Satan.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Wow. Feeling a little cranky are we?

:D:D:DHaven't finished my first cup of coffee yet.:P

Notice all the men answering the request for the explanation from a lady. The ladies have explained, but you've all decided you know the RIGHT answers.

We are men. We ask for your advise and then we do what our buddies tell us.

When my mom was sick, we hired a woman to come in 3 times a week and do stuff. My mom did the same thing. She told us to clean up the place before the woman arrived.

The woman-explanation? Because women know other women. They knew what was about to occur.

The woman who cleans was recommended by a friend. The friend is a nice person in all respects, except that she employs the same cleaner. When the cleaner returns to the friends house, the cleaner will describe the condition and contents of your house to the friend.

That is the reason. So that the cleaner will give a great report on what a beautiful well-maintained house that you have. Your wife also asks the reciprocal questions.

It is some kind of widely-applied circular falsehood.

Why I spent the morning running around straightening the house before the lady that comes by to straighten the house got there? Well, I know why I did it-I was told to. But why?

Repeat after me:

I do this because I, Shane am whipped.:)
It happens - you just lost yourself a little - one day you might get your dick back.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun