cocheese

I'm tired of all the sex....

Hmmm... That just gave me an idea. I think I'll support our local police force this holiday season. I gotta make a phone call. :o

I'm sure someone will be thanking you for the post. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Well Mr. C,, I have the perfect place for you,, might cost you a few dollers,, but you'll have fun, get drunk and to say the least touch all the boobies you want.. just drive a lil ferther south on your trip to FL,, It's just on the border of Miami,, And I promise I guarantee you will see and touch all you want..

untill then. Be safe out there you'll poke your eye out kid.

Pure, shameless, with no pride whatsoever, on-your-knees begging for sexual handouts.

You're my hero!:DB|:P

BTW, sympathy fucks are usually the best!:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***So, when you're alone and in a dark room-do you often picture cocheese on his knees? Is there something you want to tell us, Bob?

It too early for that kind of mind fucking![:/]:(

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

There were a few ladies (and gents;)) this past weekend at the farm that were ready, willing, and able.... Everyone was drinking for like 18hours straight if not more!! No begging was needed.

not saying I'm one of them of course, I mean, I just met you there. :P

cocheese wouldn't know what to do with a boobie if it was shoved in his face. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

There were a few ladies (and gents;)) this past weekend at the farm that were ready, willing, and able.... Everyone was drinking for like 18hours straight if not more!! No begging was needed.

not saying I'm one of them of course, I mean, I just met you there. :P

cocheese wouldn't know what to do with a boobie if it was shoved in his face. :D:D

:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Ya know what, I look at these sexual posts, and ponder them and then look and see that there is no picture of the person who posted it... Kinda makes it hard to go any further in my mind; sex starts in the mind... Looks count... unfortunately... Don't know what the hell all the cuties are going to do when they get old.. what have the old to say about it?:o

Whether you think you can or can't
either way you're right!

Don't know what the hell all the cuties are going to do when they get old.. what have the old to say about it?

We'll just use a vibrator then, no big deal. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not having. Ladies, please give to the needy this holiday season. :|

No boobies for cocheese????? that is never a good thing.

edited to add: Doc and I will be in sebastian for new years........we have been known to play show and tell on occasion.:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Postwhore. :|

She's doing her best to get on the DD forum.

But she's already got my number. :)

This was why I came up with Rule 7 B|

Of course we know she won't invoke rule 7. She'll have to do it the old fashioned way.....post someone else's and claim they're hers'.:D:D:D
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793