millertime24

Castles anyone?

So here is what my friends and I did over the past few months. To be honest I'm pretty damn proud of it.

-And no this doesnt include what I've consumed at the DZ.

-Disclaimer- This castle was built over the course of several months. An attempt for 3 people to consume this much alcohol in a short period of time would likely end up with serious injury or death.
Muff #5048

That's not alot of beer. In fact, most of that is not beer at all, it's Miller Lite.

Nice Castle though.

Meh, I still like the Grolsch Christmas Tree! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>:(>:( Cut me some slack here I'm an E-4 in the USAF. Im not exactly "loaded". Miller Lite is $17 for a 30 pack so Miller Lite it usually is. As you can see though, sometimes we do splurge and try different stuff.

As an avid beer buyer I've found that the mini-kegs cost more per volume than cans and you also can't get all of it out. The best bang for buck is with full sized kegs. Move out and draw fire...come back when you have a keg castle.

1 keg = 168 beers = 7 cases

1 keg (shit beer) = $65 (??)
7 cases = $84 (??)
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>:(>:( Cut me some slack here I'm an E-4 in the USAF. Im not exactly "loaded". Miller Lite is $17 for a 30 pack so Miller Lite it usually is. As you can see though, sometimes we do splurge and try different stuff.

and I'd be willing to bet when you answer the questionaire about drinking, you answer "less then a 6 pack a week":D
My photos

My Videos