JENNR8R

Which junk food...

...would you buy if you were at the store right now? I just came back from the store with a bag of Pork Rinds.

I haven't bought a bag of Pork Rinds in probably 20 years. I have no idea why I bought them now. :|
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

...would you buy if you were at the store right now? I just came back from the store with a bag of Pork Rinds.

I haven't bought a bag of Pork Rinds in probably 20 years. I have no idea why I bought them now. :|

You're not pregnant are you? Bit too late for that... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well let me know how mine compare with hers. If it's the right answer, I may be convinced to make you some more. :D

But then again, if your Mom found out that you preferred mine, she probably wouldn't make them for you any more. Quite a quandary! :P

ones? -- Monday.

Chocolate covered nipplesB|B|

Well, that actually sounds better than Pork Rinds, but wouldn't the person owning the nipples object to hot melted chocolate being poured on them? :$
ones? -- Monday.

Ghirardelli dark chocolate. As junk food goes, it's not even that bad. Anti-oxidants and what not. ;)

Yeah, that's what I say about the Pork Rinds too. They're only 80 calories per serving and relatively low in sodium. ;)
ones? -- Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghirardelli dark chocolate. As junk food goes, it's not even that bad. Anti-oxidants and what not.
Yeah, that's what I say about the Pork Rinds too. They're only 80 calories per serving and relatively low in sodium.

And they are no carb!!! But I wish the serving size was a little bigger.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

pork rinds require beer.;)

You know, I have beer in the refrigerator, but it never occurred to me to drink it with the Pork Rinds. Do I have to give up my Skydiver Card now? [:/]
ones? -- Monday.

Go Raw Raw Cacao covered brazil nuts with mulberries. mmmmmm

Mulberries? I don't believe I've ever had any of those. Isn't that one of the gifts that the Three Kings brought to the Christ child? :D
ones? -- Monday.

Chocolate covered nipplesB|B|

Well, that actually sounds better than Pork Rinds, but wouldn't the person owning the nipples object to hot melted chocolate being poured on them? :$

I would spank her if she fussed:o:o
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Well let me know how mine compare with hers. If it's the right answer, I may be convinced to make you some more. :D

But then again, if your Mom found out that you preferred mine, she probably wouldn't make them for you any more. Quite a quandary! :P

I think I need to have a side by side taste to really see which are better ;)

You're not pregnant are you? Bit too late for that... :ph34r:

Did she go to the farm?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun