stitch

Why do Brits wear stupid hats on their heads during Xmas dinner??

Not only that, but for a right handed gentleman being on the left gave you an advantage when you had to chastise an uppity peasant with your sword. Happened all the time when I was a lad.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Takes our mind off eating sprouts...yuk!

So what is the story with those godawful, ugly-ass wigs in court?:S

Dude, I think that wig-wearing business is awesome, though I understand that they are ending that, too.

I think it'd be sweet to wig up like that when going to court.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Dude, I think that wig-wearing business is awesome, though I understand that they are ending that, too.

I think it'd be sweet to wig up like that when going to court.

Well, if they would at least make the slightest effort to make the wigs look real, that would be one thing, but those wigs they wear look like some moldy old mops discarded by the cleaning lady.:S

Seriously, I recently read of the discussion in the UK regarding eliminating the wigs, and one argument stated for keeping them is that it gives partial anonymity to the officials presiding over possibly violent defendants.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

:D I was afraid for a minute, I might start an international incident with my remark! I've often thought about driving on the left. It really does make sense. The driver could see the edge of the road better at night, not to mention deer and many other good reasons. I think, we chose to drive on the 'right' just to be rebellious!:D

That'd work if they left the steering wheel on the left instead of moving it to the right! ;)

ltdiver

That, would throw me!:D

Chuck