PsychoBob

If you want phone sex from Chaos Kitty

Ill post that tomorrow when I go to my car since I forgot my camera in the glove box

meanwhile.... car gets broken into and ransacked and we will never ever be able to the after pic(s)....:(

SO is it TRUE CK, that Doc said to not be looking at the puter screena nd or TV? I expect not to get an answer for however long the rules say...;)

Hopeing YOU heal uP fine and normal!:)

Yes, its true. The doc said no tv, computers, reading, or excercising. One out of four aint bad! ;)

Ok so I was only awake for three hours, I only checked THIS thread to make sure Dave didn't post those pics :P. I only watched one episode of Heroes while I ate my dinner, and I only read a few pages of my book to get me to sleep. I doctored my eyes with the drops and wore the silly goggles like a good girl. B|

Yes, its true. The doc said no tv, computers, reading, or excercising. One out of four aint bad! ;)

Ok so I was only awake for three hours, I only checked THIS thread to make sure Dave didn't post those pics :P. I only watched one episode of Heroes while I ate my dinner, and I only read a few pages of my book to get me to sleep. I doctored my eyes with the drops and wore the silly goggles like a good girl. B|

Wow. When I had my Lasik done, the LAST thing I wanted to do was watch TV that first day (and it was during the 2006 Stanley Cup Playoffs and my team was playing that night!). My eyes were SO "tired".

And those "goggles" are a pain in the ass to wear. And they make you look ridonkulous too! :ph34r:
'Shell

I only checked THIS thread to make sure Dave didn't post those pics :P.

Should have waited until today;) Now that I have my camera out of the frozen car ( and no my car didn't get broken into)
The moment you have been waiting for............
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

And they make you look ridonkulous too!

I'm sure you made them look good.:):P;)B|

Ah, flattery. Doesn't get ya everywhere! :PB|

No, the ones I had looked like tiny little hockey goalie masks. And I had to tape them onto my face.

Yep, I looked pretty ridonkulous.

No, I didn't get a picture.
'Shell