Twoply

What's your wedding song?

Walking up the isle music was traditional; however, our first dance song was Somewhere Over The Rainbow. There's a really cheesy back story behind it that many people would find stupid so I'll spare everybody.:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My wife walked out to "Perfect Day" by Lou Reed

We walked up the aisle after being anounced to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen

Our introduction song was "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n Roses

Our 1st dance was to "You Were Made For Me" by Sam Cooke

It was an awesome day Notice how a gust of wind lifted her vail during our kiss.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

No wedding song. We got engaged in a helicopter over Manhattan in a Typhone. Then went to the New York Rangers home openner. After the game headed out to "EXITS" on the lowwer west side till dawn...... Got marries for a 25$ Park Fee in Cental Park.... Had a glass of Champagne at Th Boat House on our way to the reception at 45 Downing Street . At a converted carriage house just off Bleeker Street on the Lower West Side.... Best day of my life....

I'm not married, but I have to say I really like what my friends did - they're huge Lyle Lovett fans and their first dance was of course to "She's No Lady (She's My Wife)".:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke