McBeth

I wonder...

Someone needs to make it stop for this weekend so when I am down there visiting with the family I can see a nice blue sky. Oh, and well that person is working on that some warmer temps would be nice too...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

if it will ever stop raining in NorCal. :(

SIUBC

Here, it's going down to -32oC next week (so they say).

On the upside, after a week or so of that, it doesn't feel that cold. Either you get used to it or you're FROZEN and just don't care!

>:(>:(>:(
'Shell

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if it will ever stop raining in NorCal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish it would stop raining in SoCal.

Rain would be an improvement over the snow we have been getting in Idaho, but either one means I can't jump [whining again]>:(
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

IT SUCKS!!!!!:(
I've gotten 1 jump since I got home on the 5th of this month thats an all time low since I started 53 weeks ago

Well at least I can buy skydiving toys anybody got a an XL camera helmet they want to get rid of?

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

You were just in Florida, were there not enough drop zones for you?

In Miami, with only 6 jumps, about my only option would have been a tourist tandem. On top of that, the weather was pretty stormy most of the time I was there.[:/]

POPS #10490

So I take it you don't ski?

I grew up in the San Francisco area. Not much skiing there. I'd like to learn, but I already have two expensive activities with skydiving and photography. I don't think I can afford another one.

POPS #10490

Ya know I had a promising candidate for some "relative work" but she cutaway before the first jump course so I'm back to the he-man woman haters club again. Pretty bummed too I had high hopes for her she said she'd do a tandem
Damn I hate dark days this rain really is driving me into the ground B|
Somebody come take out for some kind of fun, I'm thinking way too much:|

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

In Reply To
Try snow day after day after day...........I haven't been able to jump since the 6th. The closest I have come is going to the DZ to learn to pack. The 10 day forecast for here says snow EVERY day.
Uh, there are always *indoor* sports!

Yeah, I guess there are, but that side of things has been about a quiet as the skydiving side. Besides, I really, really, really want to jump. It's damned hard to learn how if you can't get in the air.

POPS #10490