Bolas

Can you soul search and date at the same time?

So just let people get away with treating people badly? Not show people there are consequences for their actions?

There's not much point to revenge. Why waste your time on it?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The answer to your question is yes... and the only thing you can do about it is to let it go.....
TRUST ME.. you will feel much better about yourself and your world when you stop with the "what if's" and the inconsistencies between what people say to you and what they do to you.. just LET..IT..GOOOOO......

So just let people get away with treating people badly? Not show people there are consequences for their actions? >:(

Sometimes you just have to leave it up to fate to deal out the consequences.

So just let people get away with treating people badly? Not show people there are consequences for their actions?

There's not much point to revenge. Why waste your time on it?

Not so much revenge, moreso exposure.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hi Kitty.

I think I remember that ChaosKitty told me she is doing some soul searching right now and wants you to quit stalking her on the forums. :P

But she is open to dating other people. :D

I totally agree with her and I think that the answer is Yes. Soul searching and dating aren't mutually exclusive at all, IMO. And I agree with Kitty, Bolas you need to let this gooooooo. Why even have an "after relationship conversation" about the relationship when it is obviously not helping anyone, and just encouraging more bitterness and/or angst. :S

I think this should be moved to the women's forum. :ph34r:

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

The answer to your question is yes... and the only thing you can do about it is to let it go.....
TRUST ME.. you will feel much better about yourself and your world when you stop with the "what if's" and the inconsistencies between what people say to you and what they do to you.. just LET..IT..GOOOOO......

So just let people get away with treating people badly? Not show people there are consequences for their actions? >:(

So you think it's up to you to punish this person for not being honest about their availability? How very stalkerish of you, good luck with that.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

So you think it's up to you to punish this person for not being honest about their availability? How very stalkerish of you, good luck with that.

The key word is honest. That's the important part to me. It doesn't matter about what. That's inconsequential to me.

Look at this thread and the one in the women's forum. She's denying she even said/wrote. She can't even answer the question. :S

then who cares?? or perhaps the person was interpreting what the other said as "soul searching" when those words were never spoken.... I dunno... :S

CReW SKies,
bubbles

I don't care that you're in a relationship. I'm happy for you. I don't understand why you couldn't just say that.

If you can't even be honest with me who you despise when there is 0 at stake what chance has this poor guy got? [:/]

All I'm asking is an answer to a question. I'm not shouting.

This is shouting...

NOW PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THIS THREAD'S TOPIC...

Since this exchange has started I've received quite a few PM's from people. Some don't even believe you are dating someone and are just playing mind games with me. I don't really believe that.

Of course if you were just playing mind games with me that would explain why you wouldn't just answer the question.

Makes one wonder...

then who cares?? or perhaps the person was interpreting what the other said as "soul searching" when those words were never spoken.... I dunno... :S

CReW SKies,
bubbles

I don't care that you're in a relationship. I'm happy for you. I don't understand why you couldn't just say that.

If you can't even be honest with me who you despise when there is 0 at stake what chance has this poor guy got? [:/]

All I'm asking is an answer to a question. I'm not shouting.

This is shouting...

NOW PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THIS THREAD'S TOPIC...

Since this exchange has started I've received quite a few PM's from people. Some don't even believe you are dating someone and are just playing mind games with me. I don't really believe that.

Of course if you were just playing mind games with me that would explain why you wouldn't just answer the question.

Makes one wonder...

Well, i'm sorry for you... I am sorry that you feel you have to act this way. just drop it... if you ask a question worth while of a response, then ya, i'll answer, but whatever... You know you told me that you moved on, but then i need to ask why you keep bothering to call me, leave me voicemails, leave emails, ask to be my myspace friend again, and everything inbetween... I'm not responding publicly anymore, because that's NOT the purpose of the bonfire forum.

Although from most people, i'm sure this is fantastic entertainment :);):)

I just don't want to get banned from something like this!!! :D:D:D

i don't lie, anyone can ask me anything, and if it's an 'adult' question i'll be more than honest with it. I always have been!!! This is my last post to this thread...

...but just to let everyone know... an email was mistaken, and future emails that could have cleared up the mistaken one, weren't seen as that way. I'm not getting into details here, it's not necessary... Soul searching in this thread was meant to be to find "forgiveness", at least when i used the term that's what i meant, which future emails supported... Just giving my 2 cents... that's all... and like i said... i find this to be a childish posting, and i'm not responding anymore... So talk all you want about me!!! I don't care :D:)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Is it me or is this deja vu to the prank that you two pulled on dz.com last Valentines Day? :S

That was when they were together and being civil to each other, this is when they are separated and feel the need to air their stuff in public:D:D:D.

Well mostly it's Bolas, trying to poorly disguise his posts:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, i'm sorry for you... I am sorry that you feel you have to act this way. just drop it... if you ask a question worth while of a response, then ya, i'll answer, but whatever... You know you told me that you moved on, but then i need to ask why you keep bothering to call me, leave me voicemails, leave emails, ask to be my myspace friend again, and everything inbetween... I'm not responding publicly anymore, because that's NOT the purpose of the bonfire forum.

After we broke up you wanted to be friends and I didn't. I wasn't ready. I was dealing with my issues, trying to make sense and learn from what happened. The few times we tried to communicate it always ended badly. We put each other through so much I didn't see the need for any more so I wanted to cut all ties for a bit. I will admit a few times I thought I moved on but they were false starts.

When I finally did move on I thought you still wanted to be friends so when I was ready I asked you to be a MySpace friend. You had earlier said you had opened it back up your profile but it was private.

The next day you told me about your soul searching and you didn't want to talk. Okay no problem. Perfectly understandable. I'll leave you alone. So the next day on here you reply to post I made and are all nice and friendly. Okay a little confused to the "if she hates me why is she being all nice and friendly online."

Meanwhile the friend request just sits there. So after a few days I decide to ask if you saw the MySpace friend request because I know how busy you get, I didn't expect an answer just an acknowledgment. Trying to eliminate any misunderstanding. You said you needed to think about it which is understandable. It's actually still there for some reason. If you've made up your mind just deny it. If you don't want to be friends just say so.

Then today I see this post about some new dude. At that point I feel the soul searching was a line of BS. I would have contacted you privately and discussed this like adults but you had made it very clear that you didn't want to talk to me. I almost did but didn't think you'd bother to answer, no matter how I asked the question.

I did what I felt I had to do to get the answers I felt I needed and deserved. I wanted nothing more than answers. I finally feel I got them.

i don't lie, anyone can ask me anything, and if it's an 'adult' question i'll be more than honest with it. I always have been!!! This is my last post to this thread...

I love the qualifier. So anything you don't want to answer you can just claim it's not an adult question. Once they start to argue that it is you can turn them off. :S

...but just to let everyone know... an email was mistaken, and future emails that could have cleared up the mistaken one, weren't seen as that way. I'm not getting into details here, it's not necessary... Soul searching in this thread was meant to be to find "forgiveness", at least when i used the term that's what i meant, which future emails supported... Just giving my 2 cents... that's all... and like i said... i find this to be a childish posting, and i'm not responding anymore... So talk all you want about me!!! I don't care :D:)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

You gave your version. I gave mine. We'll let people decide for themselves.

Well mostly it's Bolas, trying to poorly disguise his posts:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It started out as an impartial question. Somebody else personalized it.

It started out as an impartial question. Somebody else personalized it.
:D:D:D It's not just a river in Egypt:D:D:D

This is not the 1st post you have made with this particular flavour, it's become a sort of DZ.com Peyton Place :D:D:D:D.
But hey if that's how you deal with personal issues, have at it, the general populous seems moderately entertained:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?