sunshine

I have been in Walt's tub

Did you have to write the BIG check to get two hotties in your tub? Or, just big tears and a case of sore knees?:D By the way... I ain't jealous!:D

I may be a pathetic loser and all, but bribe or beg?!!! Oh hell, might as well come clean. I had bribe *and* beg!:D:D:D

Walt

Did you have to write the BIG check to get two hotties in your tub? Or, just big tears and a case of sore knees?:D By the way... I ain't jealous!:D

I may be a pathetic loser and all, but bribe or beg?!!! Oh hell, might as well come clean. I had bribe *and* beg!:D:D:D

Walt

did you make them sammiches??:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I finally achieved my dream of being in Walt's tub. Just so i didn't get lonely, Walt and Shari joined me in there. :)

For a long time I've had a dream of walking into a biker bar and loudly screaming, "Who's the piece-of-shit pussy who parked that black piece-of-shit Harley out front?!!!! Move it out of the fucking way so I can park my fuckin' Honda!!!!!".

Walt

did you make them sammiches??:o

Nah, they don't like drool all over their sandwiches.

Walt

Did you get a dog, did they show you boobies, or did your cat suddenly start producing too much saliva?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I finally achieved my dream of being in Walt's tub. Just so i didn't get lonely, Walt and Shari joined me in there. :)

For a long time I've had a dream of walking into a biker bar and loudly screaming, "Who's the piece-of-shit pussy who parked that black piece-of-shit Harley out front?!!!! Move it out of the fucking way so I can park my fuckin' Honda!!!!!".

Walt

Bring your sidearm.:|

maybe a shotgun too.:P

Walt

Just give me your CReW rig before you do that.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Walt

Bring your sidearm.:|

maybe a shotgun too.:P

Hell, you better have the Terminator with you. And some SF guys (and I don't mean skyfest) And maybe a heavy set girl named Bertha to take on the Biker babes that you can't handle

Walt

Who the hell cares? IT WORKED!:D:D

mumbles... 'lucky bastard'... mumbles

Chuck

did you make them sammiches??

Nope, but he did pay our admission to the ship museum which was waaaay cool.

Yes, he saw boobies...saw boobies pressed against boobies...

It was a good time!! Now who wants me to come visit them next? i'm having fun on my little adventures.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

did you make them sammiches??

Nope, but he did pay our admission to the ship museum which was waaaay cool.

Yes, he saw boobies...saw boobies pressed against boobies...

It was a good time!! Now who wants me to come visit them next? i'm having fun on my little adventures.

I hear Florida is nice this time of year;)

Is that why guys like women with small hands?

It make their dick look bigger.

I have small hands.... :)

Doc says he likes the fact that I have small hands -:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

That's Walt?! Whoa, he's kinda cute!! :o:ph34r:

I guess I expected a real trollish lookin' ogre after reading his posts. :D:P

Wow, women with poor eyesight and/or low standards are a turn on!

Walt

Common....ask her about her hands! ;);)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That's Walt?! Whoa, he's kinda cute!! :o:ph34r:

I guess I expected a real trollish lookin' ogre after reading his posts. :D:P

Wow, women with poor eyesight and/or low standards are a turn on!

Walt

Common....ask her about her hands! ;);)

I'm married, so that's where the conversation ends! :D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Walt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RZZEJgSkPmQ
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Get it now...Walt Appel, "Square Asshole" featuring the bizarre hit "Two Chicks in MY Tub" and the follow up smash "Blind Chicks Dig Me"(Chihuahua Seeing "I" Dog), and "Round Peg in a Square Hole," (Ode to Billy)
Only from Ronco. Order today, and get the Popeil Pocket Neck and Cheek Ripper at no additional cost!

Get it now...Walt Appel, "Square Asshole" featuring the bizarre hit "Two Chicks in MY Tub" and the follow up smash "Blind Chicks Dig Me"(Chihuahua Seeing "I" Dog), and "Round Peg in a Square Hole," (Ode to Billy)
Only from Ronco. Order today, and get the Popeil Pocket Neck and Cheek Ripper at no additional cost!

Don't pay for 'em, though--pirate 'em! Woohoooo!!!!:D:D:D

Walt