Thanatos340

The "I dont know you" Thread

Maybe the way to get some new peeps to start talking is ask some questions. They don't know what to say.

I am fairly new to this board and skydiving itself. If you are too, send me a message. If you are too shy to post public, send a private message. Most people I know have lots of experience and don't have the same thoughts as I do. Especially since I have been injured so early into it. If any newbies out there want to talk to someone in the same frame of mind, please feel free to contact me. :)

Sounds a lot like a real live dropzone.

Wow!!!!! Now the cool kids are gonna kick you out of their circle.

You shouldn't of done that.:o:o

hah! Yeah whatever.. shes in. :P

Well shes in MY circle at least. Whether thats where the cool kids are or not, we dont care. Screw you guys.. we have wine in our circle! :D

Maybe the way to get some new peeps to start talking is ask some questions. They don't know what to say. :)

That almost invariably results in a response by some postwhore skygod belittling the newbie for not knowing as much as they do. It happens on here all the time.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I would never associate with anybody who would have me as a friend.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Not only am I a lurker but I'm a newbie too. Just here checking out the community and learning about what it takes to prepare to leap from planes.

It's all very interesting.:P

Insanity helps... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Not only am I a lurker but I'm a newbie too. Just here checking out the community and learning about what it takes to prepare to leap from planes.

It's all very interesting.:P

Insanity helps... :P

A night of drinking with friends and starting a sentence with "Hey you know what we should do..." is also a good way to get into it.;)
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Some of us aren't in a circle and feel no need to be in one (not that anything is wrong with being in a circle or wanting to be in one).

I once thought I was in a star, but it turned out to be a trapezoid. >:( I'm now in a moebius strip. :)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

been here awhile, mostly I just lurk cause I don't know what to say. usually if I want to say something some one has already said it.
but I really like lurking the boobie threads! :)

Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward