Muenkel

Looking for suggestions on a home gym system.

yeah the wheels work too.... I like the the 1st and 3rd gen of bflx Their new one looks decent but I havent tried it yet.. Just start slow with light streching, calanstetics, throw in maybe a short jog...

REST and DIET is first and formost....Get on a regimine of small to medium portions every 100 mins-149mins with water in between! SALAVIE is the first breakdown process so chew chew chew... Stay away from ENRICHED and HYRDO, anything...! No fake (aspartame) sugars of any sort, stay well hydrated (h20). Get a minimum of 6.75hrs sleep/rest daily..

So rest diet and home excersizes first then BUY a machine if ya want. You would be surprised at how much STUFF you have around yr place that you could use as a gym including legs!..

It is GOOD to watch you mend and WANT to partake in keeping a healthy body! I commend you lil bro!B|

Peace and good health
:DD

Get one of those little ab wheels. A handle with dual wheels on it. Best investment that you'll make.

:D:D:D:D:Dor the little pulley system thast attaches to your door:ph34r::ph34r:

ooo oo or the BULLWORKER :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The clothes-hanging feature (hangars not needed).
If you're OCD about neatness, use yarn-covered hangars... they don't slide off like metal or plastic ones do.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Get one of those little ab wheels. A handle with dual wheels on it. Best investment that you'll make.

Ahh the ab wheel. It's a great piece of gym equipment, but it's also one of the most high level exercises you can do on your abs. You actually must already have strong to semi strong abs to use an ab wheel. People have torn their abs using those with weak abs.
Skymama's #2 stalker -