boinky

Are You Happy?

I try to be happy!! I like being HAPPY!

Overall... my glass is DEFINITELY half full (plus) (but sometimes, it gets knocked over and I have to stand it back up)

I'm the same, I'm almost always happy but shit happens sometime and you do get knocked down, But I'm rubber man and bounce back quickly:ph34r:

I get knocked down
But I get up again
Youre never going to
Keep me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again
Youre never going to
Keep me down

(TubThumpin, "Chumbawaumba")B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I get knocked down
But I get up again
Youre never going to
Keep me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again
Youre never going to
Keep me down

(TubThumpin, "Chumbawaumba")B|

She drinks a whisky rum drink
She drinks a vodka rum drink
She drinks a lager rum drink
She drinks a cider drink

at work I'm probably only about 30-40% happy.

Outside of work that probably jumps up to about 60%.

All values vary dependent upon the day and what each day entails. Some days may be closer to 100%, others sit right around 0%.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've been happy ever since I met this fine young lady at Spaceland and took the opportunity to hump her leg.

:$:$:$

I heard she cut you off from humping her leg though! >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I can relate to the unhappiness at work. I had a job that I was practically in tears most of the time. Needless to say, I no longer work there. ;)

Now, I've started a semi-business of my own. Not making any huge profits....yet. But the people where I am are GREAT! As a profit booster, I make/sell doggie balloons (or other various balloon creations). I make them right on the spot for little kids. Nothing is more wonderful than the smile on a little child who is watching in amazement as the balloon "shapes" before their eyes. Sometimes, I take the end of the balloon and tickle their noses. They giggle. Makes every non-profitable moment worthwhile! :)

Nina

I can relate to the unhappiness at work. I had a job that I was practically in tears most of the time. Needless to say, I no longer work there. ;)

Now, I've started a semi-business of my own. Not making any huge profits....yet. But the people where I am are GREAT! As a profit booster, I make/sell doggie balloons (or other various balloon creations). I make them right on the spot for little kids. Nothing is more wonderful than the smile on a little child who is watching in amazement as the balloon "shapes" before their eyes. Sometimes, I take the end of the balloon and tickle their noses. They giggle. Makes every non-profitable moment worthwhile! :)

Well, I just reinlisted about 2 months ago, so I'm with this job for another 4 years and 9 months at least... lest I be medically or terminally discharged.

Balloon animals? Are you a clown???:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

At work, I come across as a total bitch, but then again, I do collections, so yeah, I can see how I can make people unhappy. But just because I am a bitch to them doesn't mean I'm not personally happy. I love my job, and when I'm working I would say happiness level is 75% give or take.

At home, I come across as a total bitch, but then again, I am. Depending on circumstances, I am usually about 90% happy at home.

If I'm out doing something and I enjoy the company I am with, it's about 100% satisfaction.

Yeah, I'm happy. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Balloon animals? Are you a clown??? :o

Nope. Just taught myself to make balloon sculptures probably 20 years ago. The talent has come in handy here and there. ;)
Nina

Nope. Just taught myself to make balloon sculptures probably 20 years ago. The talent has come in handy here and there. ;)

Awww, I thought you were a clown. I was gonna hire you for my nephew's birthday next year.:(

And she is pretty good too.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh, I'm silly enough to be a clown. And I make some pretty cool animals. I just refuse to DRESS like a clown. Sort of a prequisite for birthday parties, ya' know? ;)

Nina

Oh, I'm silly enough to be a clown. And I make some pretty cool animals. I just refuse to DRESS like a clown. Sort of a prequisite for birthday parties, ya' know? ;)

He'll be soooo disappointed though.

Oh...I'm sure. :D

Darlin', you live in CA. I don't think you want to pay my way to come there JUST for your son's birthday party! It would be one VERY expensive clown. ;)

But just to tease you, I'll show you an example of my work! >:(
Nina

Oh...I'm sure. :D

Darlin', you live in CA. I don't think you want to pay my way to come there JUST for your son's birthday party! It would be one VERY expensive clown. ;)

But just to tease you, I'll show you an example of my work! >:(

Nephew, my dear... it's my nephew. What would the world be coming to if I had children???

But there is no price on being able to spoil the crap outta my sister's kid.;) That's why I always buy him noisy toys.:D

Nephew, my dear... it's my nephew. What would the world be coming to if I had children???

Ooops... Sorry. But since I don't know you personally, I'll have to take your word on that. ;)

But there is no price on being able to spoil the crap outta my sister's kid. That's why I always buy him noisy toys.

OMG....My mom used to do that!!! :D
Nina

Ooops... Sorry. But since I don't know you personally, I'll have to take your word on that. ;)

But there is no price on being able to spoil the crap outta my sister's kid. That's why I always buy him noisy toys.

OMG....My mom used to do that!!! :D

Nope, no kids. At least that I know of.:D

I think everyone does it just because they can spoil someone else's kid without getting the repercussions of it.;)

I have a good test for such things.

There are clinically depressed people who have chemical imbalances. Most people aren't.

An acquaintance sat down next to me a while ago and said that they were depressed.

I asked, "What about?"

"You have a good job, good health, you are free to spend your time doing what you wish, you are out here among friends, you are skydiving today... what are you unhappy about?"

Most people don't have a reason to be unhappy, they just haven't realized it. I ask, "what about?".

Been considering this question again....

Different people do have different levels of "happy". . . in fact it has been stated to me that "not unhappy" is the same to some as "happy" is to others (which I have a hard time agreeing with)

Why are some people "happy" and others not so much?

Genetics? Chemical? Trauma/loss?

Can a "not unhappy" person become "happy"? Is it truly a matter of changing the way you think? Can someone else make that person "happy"?

What does make people "happy"? Money? Adventure? Comfort? Self goals? Others opinions?

Are YOU happy?

All happiness is relative and meaningless. (Climbing down from soapbox)

Now JOY, on the other hand....
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

I'd say I'm happy about 50% of the time. I think back to when I was actively skydiving. I was probably happy abou 75% - 80% of the time. Is it ridiculous to think that my overall happiness is influenced that much by skydiving?

Since I started skydiving at 19, I've matured quite a bit (I still have some more to go :P).

I wonder, if I started jumping again, would I be a happier person?

Man, I wish I hadn't sold all my gear. [:/]