cocheese

Who haven't you met yet..

except for that one time in Atlanta at trivia night in April 2 or 3 years ago:S

I remember thinking "Gee, she's not that much of a self righteous bitch":P:P:P:P:P

Apparently you're a lousy judge of character. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Should I name them by country, or country & state/province?

Seems to be some great people here on dizzycom & hope to meet some on my travels later 2008/ early 2009.

Easiest would be if you guys take Bigway up on his offer of going to Oz - save me a few trips :D

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Apparently you're a lousy judge of character.

We have been know for that in Atlanta! :ph34r::ph34r:

I know. I'm surprised y'all put up with me for as long as you did that summer. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

People that I have met will remember that I probably won't remember them. (At the Hogflop, I was speaking to a woman when I realized that I not only met her, but have a picture of me carrying her. :D)

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! :P

I remembered you, as soon as I realized you were Happythoughts. I just knew you as Happythoughts, not Bill, so when I met "Bill" again I just needed to refresh my memory. :D:P It also didn't help that I hadn't see you for almost 2 years and 400 jumps. :P

Edited to add: okay, I re-read your post and realized that I MISread your post. Will you remember me now??? :):)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I haven't gotten to meet the magnificent Sunny yet. ;)

There are also alot of other people on here that I haven't gotten to meet yet. But I'm hoping that all changes at Skyfest. :)

I met you. ;) By the way, I never did say thanks for coming to breakfast with us. It was a blast! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I just thought of somebody I'd like to meet and buy a beer for.... FUNKS! And thank him for all the fun we had last week on here. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anytime. :)
If you're ever up near Pittsburgh again give me a call. :D

(Yeah right....like you'd ever come up here again if you had a choice. ;) Though I can't say I blame you. :P)

It was fun having you join us at breakfast. And, well...the scenery is goregous! But the guys were dumber than a box of rocks. How can you not tell you're getting hit on by 2 chicks asking you to their hotel room to help them drink some Smirnoff? :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It was fun having you join us at breakfast. And, well...the scenery is goregous! But the guys were dumber than a box of rocks. How can you not tell you're getting hit on by 2 chicks asking you to their hotel room to help them drink some Smirnoff?

Welcome to Western Pennsylvania :P:P No wonder I'm single. :D

Easiest would be if you guys take Bigway up on his offer of going to Oz - save me a few trips :D

:)

you know you have a place to crash if you do.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?