ntrprnr

Hey GirlFallDown...

I know you're still watching these boards, so I thought you'd want to know - The fifth paragraph on the main page is for you. And since launch last night, it's been seen by over 70,000 people and counting.

http://www.helpareporter.com/

We still miss ya, Shannon.

Speaking of Bests Friends, they have a show that highlighted them this month, its either on animal planet or discovery, I literally watched it 3 times before i could watch it without crying. She still tugs many of us and often wonder when the time will come I can go a month without the sadness gripping my heart.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Funny how the few of us are the one's posting here.;)

I still havent been able to remove her from my "top" friends on myspace. I still keep the cartoon that Phelps did in my cube at work.

Funny how people affect you. :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

After one subscribes he gives a lil intro about himself and then has a link to his main page.. and in his 20mar2008 1247am post he has a jpeg clicky
http://shankman.com/mt_pics/sigh.jpg

I am wondering if one of his cats took that picture!!
B|

I never got to meet you Shannon, but i see in many posts across dzzy YOU ARE LOVED by many....
...rip GFD!

peace :DD

I still havent been able to remove her from my "top" friends on myspace. I still keep the cartoon that Phelps did in my cube at work.

I do the same thing, I have her, and Lee and Mark Foster still in my phone contact list. Can't seem to delete them, at least until I get my new phone next month. :(

You know, I'm still looking for something that I can respond to on this list. There have been a couple that I thought I would have something decent to say, but I didn't think I was really enough of an "expert" in it.

But this afternoon, in came this little gem that made me wonder, "Have I ever interacted with anyone who could help this reporter?"

NON-SUBSTANCE ADDICTIONS

Hi Peter,
I'm looking for a source for a story on non-substance addictions (gambling, shopping, exercise, internet, etc.). I need to find someone who is in recovery from his/her addiction and is willing to talk about their struggle and how they came to the point of seeking help. This is for a web-based health/wellness publication. The source can use a pseudonym in the article if he/she wishes. I need to do the interview by the end of this week, if possible.

Thanks!
Dawn Weinberger

Peter - I am digging these twice daily entries into my inbox!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I never got to be on her friends list, but I have made comments to her in one of her blogs
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192