Conundrum

Drive one for a day: Lambo or Ferrari?

Nothing says "I have entirely too much Money and a VERY small penis" quite like a lamborghini.

Dont they still install the Blonde Seat Cover for the Passerger side at the factory?

(To answer the question, I would take the lamborghini over the ferrari.)

HAHAHAHA!!! A cardiologist I work with bought a Lamborghini last year. He walked into the hospital through the ER and told Dr. Smith, an ER doc, that he should go look at the new car. Smith said, without missing a beat, "No thanks. I have a penis." HAHAHAHA!!!! And personally I'd rather get with Smith's penis than with Mahmood's Lamborghini. The car doesn't interest me in the least. But that's probably just me.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

What a buzz kill.
Tell your Dr. Smith good job with the cardio. ;)

Does the ER doc still have a job? :$

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I was in a friend's Porsche 10 years ago when somebody in a Honda Accord ran out in front of us. We hit that sumbitch behind the driver's door at 50 mph. BAM!!!! The front end only crumpled up maybe 6 inches. The windshield wasn't even cracked! Not a single injury nor whiplash to either my friend nor me. :oB|

That's amazing. I never imagined that a Porsche would survive that well.

Makes me have faith that if I ever smash into someone in my SLK230 that I may have a chance... it can't weigh 3900 pounds for nothing!

Accelerating in a straight line would be a different story, especially with traction control. 5 liters, 3.6 liters, no contest.

Man, the American obsession with size! Ok, against the 360 you are correct, but the newer F-430 gives away near enough a litre to the best Gallardo and still outdrags it to 60.

There's also the V12 sound. Without a V12 under the hood it doesn't deserve a prancing pony on top of it.

Ok, the V-12 sound is cool, but come on - the Ferrari V8 is one of the most famous engine lineages in automotive history!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?