futuredivot

I never knew

that I'm claustrophobic. I had an MRI yesterday and by the time it was over I was really close to pushing that call button:$. I've never had an issue with anything like that before but I was having real problems breathing in that thing.[:/]
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Then I guess getting you to try out that box maze out at the DeSoto Caverns state park down the road is out of the question? :D

It can be very disorienting! And tight, and dark. I had fun distorting my body to make the hard left, right, up, and down turns inside the big box from entrance to exit. Felt like a rat in there actually. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

back when I was a firefighter, I used to crawl into the most ungodly places with 0 visibility and wearing an air pack and didn't have an issue-I don't know what's changed

Your waistline you fat fuck! :S

The fact that you couldn't make it through the door of a boxcar without a bucket of KY smeared on ya just might have something to do with being uncomfortable in 'small places'...there just aren't as MANY places you FIT as there use to be! :):P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

that I'm claustrophobic. I had an MRI yesterday and by the time it was over I was really close to pushing that call button:$. I've never had an issue with anything like that before but I was having real problems breathing in that thing.[:/]

Big Pussy!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

back when I was a firefighter, I used to crawl into the most ungodly places with 0 visibility and wearing an air pack and didn't have an issue-I don't know what's changed

Your waistline you fat fuck! :S

The fact that you couldn't make it through the door of a boxcar without a bucket of KY smeared on ya just might have something to do with being uncomfortable in 'small places'...there just aren't as MANY places you FIT as there use to be! :):P

Cha-ching!! :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Then I guess getting you to try out that box maze out at the DeSoto Caverns state park down the road is out of the question? :D

It can be very disorienting! And tight, and dark. I had fun distorting my body to make the hard left, right, up, and down turns inside the big box from entrance to exit. Felt like a rat in there actually. :D

Oh man, we did the Wild Cave tour at Mammoth Caves and it weirded me out big time. We were belly crawling through this football field length hole and in the middle of it I started panicking. Its amazing how much freezing and closing your eyes can calm you down in that sort of situation

Maybe it was the lack of control. As a firefighter, you could (at least theoretically, if conditions hadn't worsened) turn around and leave. In the MRI machine you had to trust someone else to let you out.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I never knew Acme could yell so loud and long :P but she has the right, I'd be all bent to!

edit to add: damn proxy error is really pissing me off, never knew I could yell so loud at my computer >:(

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I never knew Acme could yell so loud and long :P but she has the right, I'd be all bent to!

edit to add: damn proxy error is really pissing me off, never knew I could yell so loud at my computer >:(

Same here. :D I've got an older monitor, you know, one of those heavy ones 16 or 17 inches deep front to back. I've been palming it karate kid style. "take that, bitch!" but not hard enough to do anything. :$

:D:D:D

kick it. :P then you can get a new slim one

I'm saving it for the sledgehammer. :P

oooohhhh...... :o no wait!!!!!, blow it up!! ya gotta have something you can use, and get video, you can put it in the I wanna be a postwhore thread :D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I've been palming it karate kid style. "take that, bitch!" but not hard enough to do anything.

Wow, i think you might be a little retarded. :D

No more retarded than Jaye. :D

I've been palming it karate kid style. "take that, bitch!" but not hard enough to do anything.

HEY! >:(

At least it made me feel better. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

HEY! >:(

At least it made me feel better. :)

Wow - THAT was rude - even for Billy.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun