RkyMtnHigh

Earth Day - April 22

Man!! You guys have a day for everything... People got too much time on hand..

I think they are only missing a "Holy Wakamoly" day if that's even how you spell it!!
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

I think they are only missing a "Holy Wakamoly" day if that's even how you spell it!!

Wack-a-mole day is in july.

:DIs there a Whack-a-doo Day?;):D
JT, I forgot to say "hello" from Jen. She was here all weekend and was hoping to run into you at the dz.

I cut down 2 trees one for me and one for you. :P

Now you're talking..can you go back out today and get me one too???

You wouldn't believe I'm on the Board of Directors for a Parks foundation...

...wait...maybe we can save some trees and just burn some tree huggers? (okay..so I'm not right...) Dr Phil says 'do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?? Guess where I'm going?) ~~April:)

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

*fires up the chain saw*

Sure we can cut a few more and help prevent global cooling. :)

As for tree huggers, hmmm how about target practice. :P

One of them is about 5 years older than me...an avid runner and health nut. Now she can't walk and has to have testing done and is constant pain. she was telling me this and I understood, but I told her:

I told you a YEAR ago to sit down...have a drink and a ciggie and eat some friggin' CAKE already.

This may not be pc..but I'd rather have cake and die at 75 than deny myself cake and live till 80. By then I won't have any teeth left ANYWAY...so eat cake and enjoy the time you have.~~April

I had no clue it was Earth Day (I was distracted by JT's birthday;)). I really don't care if it is Earth Day.

I do my best in respecting the earth in various ways, but I think this honor Mother Earth thing is way out of control. For me it's like people just want to fit in and be pc, which is bullshit. It's also like folks have raised the earth up to be some kind of god which in my world violates the first big commandment Moses worked so hard to give us.:|

Once again, I do firmly believe in taking care of this big ball we live on...I just try to keep it in perspective.

If you need to cut down a tree, just go fucking cut it down. It'll replace itself.

I had no clue it was Earth Day (I was distracted by JT's birthday;)). I really don't care if it is Earth Day.

I do my best in respecting the earth in various ways, but I think this honor Mother Earth thing is way out of control. For me it's like people just want to fit in and be pc, which is bullshit. It's also like folks have raised the earth up to be some kind of god which in my world violates the first big commandment Moses worked so hard to give us.:|

Once again, I do firmly believe in taking care of this big ball we live on...I just try to keep it in perspective.

If you need to cut down a tree, just go fucking cut it down. It'll replace itself.

But if you cut down a tree and a tree hugger isn't there to yell at you..did you REALLY do anything?

You are right..the earth doesn't need us, we need IT and its the nature and destiny of every species to die. Moses had good rules, but what I've always gathered from it is to just try to be nice and not bust anyone in the head with a hatchet (or burn trees for fun).

I'm really restless.

Muenkel..you didn't say happy birthday to me :(:(:(:( (4/15/nevermind what year)
Thats okay..I think I'll survive. Fire GOOD!~~~April

But if you cut down a tree and a tree hugger isn't there to yell at you..did you REALLY do anything?

Yes! Firewood and one less really annoying asshole in the world. It's a win win.

BTW Tootsweets, I didn't know your b'day was tax day. I should know this as all living things should. My bad. I will spank myself later. In the meantime, happy belated birthday.:)