NWFlyer

Congratulations grannyinthesky

I DID get my new Skydiving magazine today though!

Did you see the picture of me in there? :D It's not captioned and you really have to be looking for me to find it. ;) But I'm in there ... in my VMax suit! :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I DID get my new Skydiving magazine today though!

Did you see the picture of me in there? :D It's not captioned and you really have to be looking for me to find it. ;) But I'm in there ... in my VMax suit! :D

HA! Yes I see it! Page 16. Your in the mock up right in the center! COOL!B|

I just got my Parachutist in the mail this afternoon. I immediately looked for your article and read it. I'm so impressed! You are one amazing lady! Way to go! You have a lot courage to do what you've done. I really hope that we get to meet someday in person and make a jump together. That would be awesome. :)
By the way, you shouldn't have stressed over the writing. It was wonderful!

got my mag today, congrats - great story

so what day are you arriving for Skyfest?, remember I promised you a jump, lets make it from the CASA:)

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I do remember your promise, but I can't make it this year. I'm still teaching then. Skyfest sounds like it is the place to go. Is it always about that time of year? A week later and I could make it. Rats.......
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

It's been during August in Texas in the past. Too bad you can't make it. Don't you feel a cold coming on? ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OH, you can't imagine how tempting that is. I am not averse to playing hooky. Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I did cancel class tomorrow aftermppm becaise I may get a chance to jump. The forecast had been great all week, but now it is looking like the wind is going to ground me.

POPS #10490

You're such a good little skydiver. If you get winded out, you'll have to drink beer before 4:00. It's the right thing to do. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HA! Yes I see it! Page 16. Your in the mock up right in the center!

Er....... actually, that would be me. And it isn't a mock up. That was at 4,000'. Shue was way out on the step. There is video from the same angle.

Peace,
-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I did cancel class tomorrow aftermppm becaise I may get a chance to jump.

Now THERE'S a professor with the right priorities!!! Sweet. Do you put that in your course description? "Class may be canceled due to unexpected bouts of skydiving and ideal jumping conditions. Make-up sessions will be held at the dropzone following the last load. Beer will be the responsibility of the student."
TPM Sister #102

Well, I did fib a little. I just said I had an appointment officially, but my students knew where I was really headed. I did take my case of beer to the dz tonight, and even though the wind was blowing too much for anyone to jump (not just me!!), I spent more time learning to pack. I finally managed an unassisted pack job and got it marked off my A card. I had a great time visiting and drinking beer. But, there is a cownside. I thin on my next jump I have to jump my pack job. ScaryQQQQ Well it's late and I have to head to Portland tomorrow for a quick trip. I be back Saturday night and hopefully jumping Sunday morning.

POPS #10490

Very nice article Pat.......I think you should bring the beer owed to lp;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!