guppie01

Further to urinating in the shower

Do you let it flow only at home, or are you letting it flow in other peoples homes.

FYI, if you answer yes to the first of the two you are not allowed in my shower!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I would only at home, or at my parents where I grew up. Your shower is safe....:P:P:P

Don't be teasin :|

Oi, for the Love of God I'm never going to be able to use a different shower ever again knowing how many of you are comfortable "letting it flow". :P:ph34r::S

ACK :P

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Do you let it flow only at home, or are you letting it flow in other peoples homes.

FYI, if you answer yes to the first of the two you are not allowed in my shower!

g

I do it at home all the time at the beginning of my shower when I start shampooing my hair, but I won't do it at friends' houses.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sure, why not? It's all going down the drain anyway... plus the soapy water from the shower helps clean up any 'residue'... besides it's not like you're going to be eating off the shower floor... :D:D:D

The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Depends on how hydrated I am. I wouldn't have any second thoughts if I was well hydrated. Now if I was dehydrated. Well, that's some pretty nasty pee. Definitely wouldn't do that to a friend.

Now, I'm sure all us guys can all agree that we would never rub one out in a friend's shower. That's just plain messed up.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

g

The only thing that compares is a good honkin' snot shot!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's disgusting..

There is some cutting edge technology called a 'toilet' you know. :)Just go before you take a shower.

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

That's disgusting..

There is some cutting edge technology called a 'toilet' you know. :)Just go before you take a shower.

Well it's sterile and I have done it but I agree with you sorta.

It takes 30 seconds for the shower to warm up anyway so use the toilet and then hop in.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM