BillyVance

What constitutes a Friend-whore?

I would say it is the abject need to request everyone who you see post in all the threads.

I am keeping it to people I have met... and those who I have been chatting with a hell of a long timje on here and will eventually meet[:/]

I hoipe that does not sound bitchy but I dont want this feature to turn into another MyDropSspaceBook:S:S

Not at all. I'm not crazy about the way its gone on Facebook either. What drives me nuts is all the stupid requests like hugs, kisses, blah blah blah on Facebook. I just ignore that crap, and I hope that stuff don't get added here, as we get enough of that in the Bonfire. :D

Right now, to me, this feature on here is just a list. And yes, most of the friends in my list are those I've met or known a while on here, with a few exceptions. I don't really have any other agenda for the list. :)

Awh billy are you cranky??? do you need a hug :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

"If we have seen the sun come up after partying all night and/or you are Female and I have seen you nekkid.. You have a shot at being added.

Women may submit Photos along with requests for consideration although personal interviews are much more likely to succeed."

Will you be my friend? ;)

OK.. Your in.TongueLaugh

Now I'm wondering what you did, Beth?! :o

If we have seen the sun come up after partying all night and/or you are Female and I have seen you nekkid.. You have a shot at being added.

Women may submit Photos along with requests for consideration although personal interviews are much more likely to succeed.;)

What, no love for your big spoon? B|[:/]:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I will have my Pop-up there. It is large.
(And I am bringing a Camper too!!;):D)

But no deck.

Hell, saw the deck at the Farm in half and strap them on top for the drive!

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I will have my Pop-up there. It is large.
(And I am bringing a Camper too!!;):D)

But no deck.

Hell, saw the deck at the Farm in half and strap them on top for the drive!

:D

A strap-on deck??? :P:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Double for each person on your list whom you've never actually met?

Blues,
Dave

I have not been as fortunate as you. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to travel to DZ's as much as you have, nor can I rack up the jump numbers you have. My friend's list consists of people that I have had a good relationship with, communicate via pm or by phone regularly. The list makes it a little easier to keep that group in a special spot for pm purposes among other things.