LisaH

Why men have better friends

is it Ok to lie to people in the manner you suggest?

It's only a lie if you are asked a question and provide a dishonest answer. If you are never asked a question you are not lying. Like I said, its a game, nothing but a game.

Scene: 20 years from now, in a trailer (not a DZ one) surrounded by empty Coors cans and JD bottles:

enter: tmanmike: (strokes greying soulpatch): damn why wont any women touch me, i always been good for the ladies...

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

It's only a lie if you are asked a question and provide a dishonest answer. If you are never asked a question you are not lying. Like I said, its a game, nothing but a game.

Scene: 20 years from now, in a trailer (not a DZ one) surrounded by empty Coors cans and JD bottles:

enter: tmanmike: (strokes greying soulpatch): damn why wont any women touch me, i always been good for the ladies...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*speechless*:D:D:D
Best Girl Scout Ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*speechless*:D:D:D

cheers glad you like it but i see nothing funny about it but I know billbobs uglier brother is already trying for the role.;)

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Cheating is fun. Plain and simple. Different type of adrenaline rush.

There are those that do it, those that want to do it, and those that dont do it because no one will do it with them, otherwise they would do it.

Not true . . . some people have morals.

I don't agree with the adrenaline rush idea.
I think it is boring and too much trouble.

Happy women will rock your world. You will get way better sex from a happy woman than a bar hound.
Happy women are motivated to give their man some quality payback.

My boyfriend will attest to that!;)

I was only trying to imply that men would be more likely to lie to the wife or girlfriend, where the majority of women know how it feels to be cheated on and would be less likely to do the same thing. It has been my experience that men get some kind of brownie points for cheating and getting away with it. Us women however, just get our hearts broken over and over until there is no longer anything left to break and we no longer give a shit....

In my experience, women are worst than men. but it really does go both ways. men and women are equally evil.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I don't lie-

CUCKOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P

Nothing like an honest woman.

AMEN!

Shit- next thing you know I am running for USPA elections!!!!:D:D:D:D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Now that is something that I just don't understand
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

just confirms how "piggish" men really are....

A little bitter are we?

if you knew my ex you would understand why....

"Go to the light Carol Ann" sshheeesh, let the anger go. Both my ex wives cheated on me, still talk to both of them, life is to short to let someone have that power over you still. I think women cheat more than men, who do you think men are cheating with? Women are just better at it.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Cheating is fun. Plain and simple. Different type of adrenaline rush.

There are those that do it, those that want to do it, and those that dont do it because no one will do it with them, otherwise they would do it.

Pathetic.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom