ryoder

Woman strips in anger at wolf whistles

What a great idea. The next time I have to ban someone, I'm stripping. That'll teach you people!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What a great idea. The next time I have to ban someone, I'm stripping. That'll teach you people!

Obscene, threatening PM sent.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Would the bannee receive piccies as proof? If so, it might just be worth it

No, that's the beauty of my evil plan. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, that's the beauty of my evil plan.

I refuse to take part in this as without video proof, it never happened...:)

No, that's the beauty of my evil plan. :ph34r:

So how would we know that you are sitting naked in front of your pc while banning us?:S:$:D

This is just a statistical anomaly.

I have years and years of pissing off women.
None of them ever stripped to make a point, otherwise I'd be covered up with nekkid women.

We did have one woman carpenter on a job.
She replied to a remark by telling the guy, "I hope your a##hole grows together". :P Ouch! There just isn't a good reply to that. You spend a few minutes just considering the impact of such an event. :o

lol...you guys figure out all the angles, don't you? Sly

We prefer curves to angles, but we'll take what we can get :D

Having seen SkyMama's entry in "The Rack" thread, we are definitely talking about curves!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

This is just a statistical anomaly.

Obviously, otherwise it wouldn't be news.:D

However I don't think this reaction would discourage the undesired behaviour. A more effective response would be that of the redhead in "Sex and the City" when a workman hassled her:

Workman: [wolf whistles, then grabs his crotch and yells] "Hey lady! I got what you want; I got what you need!"

Redhead: [marches right up to him, looks him in the eye.] "Oh yeah? What I want is to get laid! What I need is to get laid!'

Workman: [backing up] "Hey, take it easy lady; I'm married."

Redhead: "Oh, all talk and no action, eh?"

Redhead: [marches right up to him, looks him in the eye.] "Oh yeah? What I want is to get laid! What I need is to get laid!'

I would advise women not to try that at a DZ. Skydivers seem to be more action than talk, from what I've seen.:o:S

That tourist's reaction to the wolf whistles cracked me up. I can just imagine all the workers high fiving and saying "dude, it finally worked!" Probably not a good way to discourage their behaviour.:D