skybytch

Yay!!! Hockey!!!!!

well, you've got Thornton - who is simply phenomenal and working well with Michalik. I don't think I've ever seen a better passer than Thornton. Cheechoo ain't as good as I thought he'd be. And Marleau's plus/minus is sad.

And Brian campbell has been an amazing defenseman for the Sharks since th etrade.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

well, you've got Thornton - who is simply phenomenal and working well with Michalik. I don't think I've ever seen a better passer than Thornton.

And we're seeing scoring from every line. Young Setoguchi, old JR, Little Joe... everybody's getting points.

And Brian campbell has been an amazing defenseman for the Sharks since th etrade.

Yup. If they don't sign him, they're nuts. We picked up a good backup goalie in Boucher, too.

I can't believe I care this much about a sport. :S:D

You can never tell what is going to happen but I am hoping the Sharks will go past the third round this year. The West is a tough conference and anything can happen. The Ducks will be tough, Detroit, Calgary, Dallas...there's not too many weak teams in the top 8.

I'll be cheering for the Flames and Sharks and my childhood faves, Les Canadiens! Rookie goalie.....can Price do what Dryden and Roy did?
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

As of this morning -

x-San Jose 100 points
Anaheim 94 points
e-Los Angeles 66 points

Yeah, yeah......too bad the season didn't end on the 26th. Who holds the President's Trophy this year ? 'Nuff said.

Draper and Maltby will skate the Cup AGAIN.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Hear hear!

Now how 'bout 'em Kings? :D:D:D

Maaaaybe they'll pull a Chicago next season. Maaaaaaaybe.

It's the most wonderful time of the year, y'all.

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

How bout them Thrashers:D:D

Who am I kidding.

I have to go for the Red Wings, they just amaze me. Gotta give it to Philly, that was an awesome series.

jewels, I know you are lurking, your boys are doing pretty dang well!!! Av's and Red Wings is going to be real interesting.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have to go for the Red Wings, they just amaze me.

Detroit is amazing, but I don't want the Sharks to have to play them in round 3.

Thus.... Go Avs! :ph34r:

Avs are gonna have to go a little harder. :| Our regular season record against the Dead Things isn't so spectacular this year. (That's the diplomatic way of saying we can't PAY for a win.) At least last night's score was reasonably close.
TPM Sister #102

Price will carry them to the cup same as the other 2 rookies in the past... He's scary sometimes but he is to most technical and smooth goalie i've seen in a long time

GO HABS GO!!
AS ALWAYS PHILLY SUCKS!!
( wife is from Philly and i'm from MTL, it got ugly last night, might not get any for awhile:P:P) Still worth it though as long as the fans dont burn the f***ing town everytime we get closer to the cup!!!:S
Prediction: Canadiens vs. Red Wings, Habs in seven...

Today is a better day!!!

Detroit is amazing, but I don't want the Sharks to have to play them in round 3.

Don't worry......San Jose will be playing golf during Round 3. :P

Don

Damn you and your stupid accurate predictions!>:(:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Time to support a REAL hockey team, gonzo. :D:P

Dallas can start polishing their golf clubs now.

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

Time to support a REAL hockey team, gonzo. :D:P

Dallas can start polishing their golf clubs now.

I hope the wings make it and knock out the stars because the stars beat the sharks, but I hope the wings are subdued by the Pens because well... the wings still suck.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

HAH

At least we're still playing hockey. I bet the Kings' golf swing is better than their slapshot!:D

Oh the lovely season. Hockey's in the air! :$

because well... the wings still suck.

Yep....sucking out Dallas' will to live.

Right after Game 3 tonight, Stars management tried to forfeit Game 4, but the NHL wouldn't let them, due to the television contracts.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

because well... the wings still suck.

Yep....sucking out Dallas' will to live.

Right after Game 3 tonight, Stars management tried to forfeit Game 4, but the NHL wouldn't let them, due to the television contracts.

Don

Where'd you hear that? I doubt it because even if the Stars lose, they're still making money and that's usually all owners really want.:|