BlueHaze

Hard Choice To Make...

If you do decide to hike the Appalachian Trail make sure you know how to squeal like a pig...:P

don't you mean-
It's ok Head and Shoulders is on my list of stuff to buygive. B|

:P:D
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

This is what I wrote regarding Pacific Skydiving when I got back from my vacation there:

From the dz review from one of their instructors to the professionalism of their packers this is one drop zone you should definitely check out. The KingAir is fast to altitude with the climb out going over the Pacific (lots to see from the windows). Spotting is dead on, the view from altitude and under canopy is unbeatable. The packers are quick and efficient, the entire staff treats you like you're one of their own. I was only able to make one jump there yet was treated as if I'd been jumping there from the beginning. Definitely one of the friendliest drop zones I've visited, just remember to bring your beer!!
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...