grue

To the list of "Most Physically Uncomfortable Experiences That Aren't Actually Painful", I can now add…

… getting an eyelash BETWEEN my eye and my contact lens.

ouch! been there done that.Try flicking the ashes of a cig. out a car window only to have a nice hot one come back in a get stuck to your contact.now THATS fun!Only one reason of many to quit smoking!B|:S:|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

ouch! been there done that.Try flicking the ashes of a cig. out a car window only to have a nice hot one come back in a get stuck to your contact.now THATS fun!Only one reason of many to quit smoking!B|:S:|

Can't say I've caught one in the eye, but as a kid (probably 5 or 6 yrs. old) my mom was smoking in the front seat of the ole' station wagon and ashed out the window and I, sitting directly behind her with my window open, caught it right in my mouth. I was never sure whether it actually went out the window and back in, or just shot straight back inside the car. Either way, it sucked!
Killing threads since 2004.

I was expecting you to say colonoscopy.

Actually, that's not bad at all if they put you to sleep, you have know idea how you were violated. It's the day before when you have to empty out your colon that's so bad. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon