ladydyver

sooo.....what's your poison tonight?

kind of reminds me of that shower scene at lost prairie:D:D:D:D

Yeah - great memories of my favorite pie-B|ing

not many guys can say that they were pied by 2 naked chicks in a shower at Lost prairie on their 200th jump:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Sadly, nothing for me. The doc told me not to drink anything...and I've only broke his rules 4 times...but 5 is just too many...it's my health on the line ya know. ;)

And I know what it's like to not jump too...it's a long weekend here, and I'm still recovering from a broken ankle...can't even walk yet.

Ya know what...maybe I'll have that beer anyway.

What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

Bummer bout the ankle. How much longer you out?:(

Well, it's been a month so far...I should be walking again in 3 weeks. After that, who knows how long. People have told me that I'm done for the season :(
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

Sadly, nothing for me. The doc told me not to drink anything...and I've only broke his rules 4 times...but 5 is just too many...it's my health on the line ya know. ;)

And I know what it's like to not jump too...it's a long weekend here, and I'm still recovering from a broken ankle...can't even walk yet.

Ya know what...maybe I'll have that beer anyway.

mmm......someone who literally knows my pain -:D:D:D I now know who to call when I am super bummed and not jumpn[;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Damn lots of injured pill poppers in this thread. Well, add one more, fractured my radius (arm bone) 2 days ago.
:(:(:(
*Throws back some 5/500s like candy*

I am thinking maybe I should post an injury thread that all of us who aren't jumping due to injury can go and drown our sorrows:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

White wine....again.....what can I say....when its hot I am not all that creative:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2

Hi Lady-d,
Tonight it's "Old Crow" and diet Pepsi with Bush lite chasers!! Before anyone starts gagging!!, simmer diown! I know JD is the good stuff,(20 BUCKS A JUG AROUND HERE!) but it's not Bourbon, So I do like Jim Beam or Rebel Yell both about the same price (about 15 a jug) but the good old "Crow" is less than 7 a jug and it's tasty!!!!!! As for the Bush lite, it's like this, Beer is, well, this old high school bud's dad from Albany Louisiana told Nicki and I about these two dudes who used to live down the road during the "Depression" way back when and they made home brew beer!! Well they got ta' arguing 'tween themselves as to had the best homebrew beer!! So they took some of oneguys' and put it in a bottle and marked it sample "A" and some of the other guys' and marked it sample "B" and sent them to New Orleans (The closest big city in those daze!!) to some lab to get tested!! A week or so later they got the results back and the reply was this,"We are sorry to report to you two gentlemen but both of these horses have diabedes!!!!!".... Got That??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out