shermanator

all you can eat sushi

LOL all you can. LOL till you can't LOL without a break, sister.

LOL while you pay 60-80 bucks for the same sushi the OP is paying 20 for.

If you can afford that LOL more power to ya. You're keeping it cheaper for us ;)

Owned by Remi #?

I agree with you. I used to visit the AYCE restaurants around Southern Cal but once I learned to eat sashimi, there was no going back. I don't think the qualities of the ingredients in the sushi rolls vary much but there's a MAJOR difference when it comes to sashimi. Not only in the freshness of the fish but in the texture based on which part of the fish and how it's sliced...
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I agree with you. I used to visit the AYCE restaurants around Southern Cal but once I learned to eat sashimi, there was no going back. I don't think the qualities of the ingredients in the sushi rolls vary much but there's a MAJOR difference when it comes to sashimi. Not only in the freshness of the fish but in the texture based on which part of the fish and how it's sliced...

For sashimi or any sushi with raw fish, I want to see the fish before the sushi is prepared. That's why I like "traditional" (ha) sushi bars and sitting at the bar.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)