Feeblemind

BYTCH'N Instructor

Hey all,

It is with great pride that I got to photograph Lisa (Skybytch) Briggs and Keith (Avg. Joe) Wyatt on her FIRST instructional skydive as an AFF instructor. Lisa has been in sport for 18 years and has given so much to the community I felt it only appropriate to recognize her accomplishment as an AFF-I with this photo! ! (sorry she did not appear to be focused on geeking the camera) :D:D

Thanks Lisa for all the coaching and friendship over the years! I love you in that freaky way >:(

P.S. Thanks for the :D Lisa

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Yeah, she's a real bytch.

Close. She's THE real bytch.:)

Spend as much time as I have with her in the backcounty and you'll know she's a REAL BYTCH!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Some instructor this person is... more interested in geeking the camera than doing her job...

:D

So? What else is new?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

So? What else is new?

Hey. Nobody asked you. >:(

Oh, and before anybody asks, I paid my beer.

Perfect timing, I'm having a cocktail right now :)
I'll bet you can even guess what type it is;)

Some instructor this person is... more interested in geeking the camera than doing her job...

That's because if you look at the other photo it's obvious that the other instructor has everything under control since he is actually paying attention to the student, not the camera.:P;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

True that. I had a, I'd say, one of the best in the world go low on me on my AFF 3 I think. Did a good job of almost getting back up to me. I think he was geeking for the camera also. I have the video somewhere. Thank god they did give me good ground training.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Grats Lisa!!!!!!

Happy for you and hope you have many happy student stories to tell soon.

(I'm on weater hold at Z-hills right nowB| (but I do have 3 Caribou jumps in my log now:)

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I notice you're relegated to reserve side. You must not be very good.

Correct. I am excellent proof that the AFF rating is now far too easy to get. ;)

I bet she flys a seven cell canopy.

...congrats Lisa.

Fuck... There we go with the stupid fucking gang signs again...

Congrats Lisa!
Remster