skymama

Would you buy meat from a random guy?

I personally buy steak from publix since you can pick the steak you want and get it cut the way you want. The fresh market is nice too but very expensive and don't really know how "fresh" it is. In reality enough people buy the steak from random people to keep them or the distributer in business. Aside from the fact they have been in a cooler all day, the person selling them is just as much a stranger as the local butcher at a grocery store. Maybe the guy had just finished picking a wedgie cuz he was scratching his junk too much and then picked his nose just b4 handling the steak. - Maybe too graphic but you get the idea. :D

Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Maybe the guy had just finished picking a wedgie cuz he was scratching his junk too much and then picked his nose just b4 handling the steak. - Maybe too graphic but you get the idea. :D

Anyone here from the Philadelphia area may remember one of the local news stations secretly taping the dudes who sell soft pretzels at the traffic lights.

Pretty much the same description as above. Fucking gross. I haven't had one since.
[:/]
Always be kinder than you feel.

My supervisor got meat from one of those guys and he loved it. Keep in mind that he does not shop and his wife came home to a bunch of meat in the freezer. She wouldn't touch it but he still had her cook it up for him.

I'd never touch it.