lawrocket

What Diseases/Conditions are Still Okay to Laugh At?

Seeing the ADD/ADHD thread return again has pretty much shown me that it's acceptable to pick on ADD and ADHD - the thread's been going for nearly two years now.

And I started thinking of a list of which conditions can be made fun of. ADD/ADHD - top honcho.

Second place is a tie between Tourette syndrome and Leprosy (Hansen disease). Tourette? Man. That's funny how people just have uncontrolled twitching and tics. When they've got coprolalia with it? SHIT FUCKER that's hilarious.

But leprosy is also pretty funny. I mean, body parts falling off of people is hilarity at work. Don't drop the ball, dude. The ease of the comedy is just amazing.

Shortly afterward, I reckon it would be something like neurofibromatosis. The Elephant Man was a laugh riot.

Cerebral palsy is another great one. Loads of laughs. They aren't retards (they're typically of standard intelligence) but they act like retards. Lump in Mongoloids for quality fun.

I say we branch out from from just laughing at ADD/ADHD. There are plnety of laughs to go around. Deaf/Mutes. The blind. Gimps and cripples. OCD. Erectile dysfunction.

Why keep bringingup an old bit when there's so many others to pick on?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

No one is making fun of anyone with the ADD/ADHD. You have missed the point of the thread.
If you don't like or agree with someone who posts a thread or a reply to the thread then don't read it.
I'm sorry if you felt as if you had to post this to try and prove a point.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Perhaps I did miss the point with a thread title ADD/ADHD. I reckon it could be titled something like "Random thoughts thread."

And I have no intentions of hijacking the thread. I have named nobody or anything of that nature. I just saw it up there again. I'll start my own, thus keeping a possible flame fest separate from a laughter fest.

If this thread upsets you then don't read it.

And no need to apologize. I bear you no ill will at all.

I bear you no ill will at all.

Speaking of wills, start a free legal advice thread-that'll be a hit

Oh, hell no!!! I don't touch estate planning. And a legal advice thread? I might as well title it "Sue me for Malpractice."

I'm not upset with your post. I just think it opened the door for others dot.commer to make fun at the different Diseases/Conditions you pointed out.
Yes, a better title for the other thread would be more PC. But then it would not have had the same effect in the bonfire.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Remember the time I got stung by those goddamn yellow jackets a few weeks back? I was like that, only more animated (tourettes guy mowing)...

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

THAT WAS A GOOD SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!
hahahhaha. I love tourettes guy.

Lawrocket- I think anything that is funny is worth laughing at. Don't take it personal man, doing so just brings you down. Example: Just because I permanently lost control of my bowels, and have to suffer through some hard times, doesn't make the expression on the lady's face behind me in the line for the bank any less priceless.

;)

It's OK to make fun of stupidity.

Is stupidity really a sickness or a condition?
Isn't stupidity just a lazy person’s choice?
;)
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!