DFWAJG

Talk like a pirate Karen!

Oh, time to get out my "prepare to be boarded" t-shirt that I got in St. Augustine! That one got some raised eyebrows when I wore it to a soccer game. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, time to get out my "prepare to be boarded" t-shirt that I got in St. Augustine! That one got some raised eyebrows when I wore it to a soccer game.

So that was how you started dating the soccer coach...:):)

:P:P
AARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, brings a whole new meaning to "Me Matey!!!!:D:D

Red Davy Kidd

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

?? what happened to the traditional unwashed cuttroat bandits?
Guess they mean Olldywood traditional..
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Captain Bess Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

:D

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

only if you ask like a pirate...:P

Arrrr naughty thoughts Deedy, unleash your puppies while i open this barrel of rum Arrrr.B|

you can find a pic here ...:P

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3200328;page=12;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

only if you ask like a pirate...:P

Arrrr naughty thoughts Deedy, unleash your puppies while i open this barrel of rum Arrrr.B|

you can find a pic here ...:P

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3200328;page=12;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

You mean this one? ;)http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=98800;
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mad Tom Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Avast!!!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.