justintime1983

Who's been to Jail???

Ok another thread kinda brought this up for me.

Ive spent a total of I think 6 days in jail.

4 days for smoking pot.
kinda fun got play shanked by some mexican dude while playing cards.

Like 12 or so hours cause I was drunk and pissed in some dudes car [:/] (I can literally can say I pissed away 1300 bucks cause I paid for the nice leather seat so I wouldnt get a felony.) Oh also a lawyers car as it turned out, go me!!!

Then a few hours for being drunk again.

Who can top my pissing in the car thing (and yes I know that was extremely dickish, but I was drunk and my chick told me to do so; seamed like a good idea.)
I keep telling my friends skydiving will fix all your problems, Im a fibber you just let go a minute at a time. Choose what to do with it.

Been to Jail? Nope, but I'm married... is that close?

I found a "get out of jail but it's gonna cost you"-card.... It's called divorce :P
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I couldn't do that.... she wouldn't let me:o

B|
Actually I was forced to accept that "card" ;)
Best card I have ever been dealt... :D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

i was [:/]
long time ago
I was with 3 friends

( victimless 'crime' NO property damage)

..Got handcuffed, with my arms around a tree!!! for God's sake...:o>:(>:(
( idiot overzealous sherrifs deputy)

then handcuffed in the cop car and taken directly to arraignment...
from there to county jail, till some buddies could scrounge around and raise the bail..( times 4....)
out within 24 hours though...

didn't like it much...:|

( WAS able to determine who the local Narcs were, as they were wandering around the jail area, being noisy , bragging, and 'comparing notes' )

jmy

I was a bit of a retard in my youth and was on probation. I go to see my probation officer, an hour of bullshit and out i come. So after that im pretty parched and need a beer. Get a few beers in me but make sure i save enough for a bus ride home before my electronic tag alerts them im not home by 8pm. Lets just say house arrest is not fun in the least, especially weekends.

Long story short i ended up in a spot of drunken trouble with a few of the towns locals and a bit of broken glass here and there ensues.

During this time i realised i was going to miss the bus and be late home for my curfew. With about 4.50 in my pocket i got a taxi home and couldnt help myself. With a big "fuck you" grin across my face i thought "if i didnt have to do this probation shit every week in another town id never have been in the scenario, that fat cunt can have the bill" and charged it to my probation officer.

Well they do offer to pay bus passes and im a first class kind of guy so i kinda thought "taxi, bus...whats the difference"

Recieving Services Through Deceit or something, but i did chuckle to myself the whole time sitting in court jail.

Edit: I just wish i could have seen the look on that self righteous turds face when the bill landed on his desk. Then it cost them more to charge me with a crime anyway :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I was a bit of a retard in my youth and was on probation. I go to see my probation officer, an hour of bullshit and out i come. So after that im pretty parched and need a beer. Get a few beers in me but make sure i save enough for a bus ride home before my electronic tag alerts them im not home by 8pm. Lets just say house arrest is not fun in the least, especially weekends.

Long story short i ended up in a spot of drunken trouble with a few of the towns locals and a bit of broken glass here and there ensues.

During this time i realised i was going to miss the bus and be late home for my curfew. With about 4.50 in my pocket i got a taxi home and couldnt help myself. With a big "fuck you" grin across my face i thought "if i didnt have to do this probation shit every week in another town id never have been in the scenario, that fat cunt can have the bill" and charged it to my probation officer.

Well they do offer to pay bus passes and im a first class kind of guy so i kinda thought "taxi, bus...whats the difference"

Recieving Services Through Deceit or something, but i did chuckle to myself the whole time sitting in court jail.

Edit: I just wish i could have seen the look on that self righteous turds face when the bill landed on his desk. Then it cost them more to charge me with a crime anyway :D

Alright Andy! You the man!

Your stock just went up with me! :D

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Once, for a day. It was early in my marriage and we were still figuring each other out. Had an argument late at night. I decided it was pointless to continue and I was fucking tired so I went to bed. She wouldn't let me. She was relentless, poking me in the back again and again. Finally I snapped and hurled a 15 lb lamp clean across the room and through the bathroom door, and I do mean through it. :S She promptly walked out and called the cops just to have them come and calm me down, and all I wanted was for her to leave me alone. I refused to talk to them so they made me do the perp walk with nothing but shorts on. :|

We've been good the last 7 years so far. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok another thread kinda brought this up for me.

Ive spent a total of I think 6 days in jail.

4 days for smoking pot.
kinda fun got play shanked by some mexican dude while playing cards.

Like 12 or so hours cause I was drunk and pissed in some dudes car [:/] (I can literally can say I pissed away 1300 bucks cause I paid for the nice leather seat so I wouldnt get a felony.) Oh also a lawyers car as it turned out, go me!!!

Then a few hours for being drunk again.

Who can top my pissing in the car thing (and yes I know that was extremely dickish, but I was drunk and my chick told me to do so; seamed like a good idea.)

And your proud of these acomplishments?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Once, for a day. It was early in my marriage and we were still figuring each other out. Had an argument late at night. I decided it was pointless to continue and I was fucking tired so I went to bed. She wouldn't let me. She was relentless, poking me in the back again and again. Finally I snapped and hurled a 15 lb lamp clean across the room and through the bathroom door, and I do mean through it. :S She promptly walked out and called the cops just to have them come and calm me down, and all I wanted was for her to leave me alone. I refused to talk to them so they made me do the perp walk with nothing but shorts on. :|

We've been good the last 7 years so far. :)

Think ive seen that on cops:D:D:D
BASE 1384